𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

he pulled up to an almost empty beach, with glistening clear water, a milkshake stand and a small booth next to it. she opened her door and he lead her over to the booth first. they entered behind the curtain and ari was thrilled to find out it was a photo booth. the camera flashed and they both made silly faces and poses and laughed and made fun of eachother, it felt like a dream for them both.

─────── ౨ৎ ───────

arianagarcia_ posted an image

liked by radvxz, naileadevora, and othersarianagarcia_ photobooth 📷 @dominicfike

arianagarcia_ photobooth 📷 @dominicfike

view all 314 comments

dominicfike who is that handsome man
    — view 31 more replies

radvxz sexy ari
    — view 4 more replies

load more comments..

─────── ౨ৎ ───────

after they exited the booth, hands full with photos they strolled down to the beach mindlessly holding hands. ari set down her towel and dom did the same for his, though his wasnt as neat, and ari began putting on a little bit of sunscreen, and removing her top and shorts. her bikini was the only covering her. dom pulled up his white shirt to show his abs, and pulled down his shorts to reveal his trunks. before ariana could do anything more dom rolled over and hovered over her body laying down underneath him.

"hi." he awkwardly said,

ariana looked down at his soft lips and replied awkwardly as well with,

"hi." they both felt dumb but she began to giggled which quickly lifted the mood

she held both of his cheeks with her hands and pulled his face down into an almost kiss but swerved just in time. she jumped up and ran into the water, dom chasing after shouting her name.

they spent what felt like hours tackling each other, splashing each other, uncontrollably laughing to eachother and genuinely having fun in the clear, blue waters of hawaii.

they were both now tanning, and dom was tracing his fingertips up and down her back in complete boredom, he thought of asking her out but figured it was much too early to do that and he just gazed into the blue skies thinking about all they had done.

bea ended up calling ari during their tanning session, and was begging her to help her do her makeup so she could look good for her nights show. dom ended up driving them both back, and they both talked for so long about so many things and admired eahother secretly in so many ways. when they arrived and aris hotel, before he let her out he just needed to kiss her. he pulled her chin to look up at him and before he even tried to pull her in she went straight for his lips.

their toungues intertwined and they both laughed at every awkward moment.

after they had finished, dom said goodbye and drove away leaving aris cheeks completely red with blush.