𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ariana left to go run some errands, whilst dom went to the studio to run over some songs, and his upcoming album "14 minutes". ariana didnt know of the album, and she didnt know one of the songs was written just for her. he was excited about the release, but also nervous as some of the songs he curated were slightly different to his last album "sunburn".

later on at her apartment, ariana was unpacking the groceries she had bought, and a small bag of clothes she got from the thrift. the thought of dom slipped her mind, until a few seconds later he messaged her.

fikey 🤍

ill pick u up in 10

what? why?
read

you'll see
delivered

confused as ever, ari went to her room and put on a hoodie and some socks, grabbed her phone, and her keys, put on her shoes and walked down to the lobby.

he was already there, of course, and ari walked over to the passenger door of his car. she knocked on the window and he rolled it down.

"hi" she said,

"get in, i have a surprise for you" he said smirking

she opened the door and got in the car, being greeted by a kiss on the cheek and they drove off.

after about 30 minutes they finally had gotten out of santa monica, and were nearing the end of the busy highway towards downtown. another 10 minutes later, dominic stopped in front of a small, two story loft covered in posters on the inside.

he opened the door for her and gestured for her to enter first, he followed behind and aris curious eyes wandered around the room searching for an explanation.

"come on" he said leading her into a room in the back,

the room was covered with sound proof sheets and had been separated into two parts with a wall and a glass window giving a view of the other side. on the side ari and dom were in there was a tower of speakers, and a gigantic mixing console. there was a shelf full of vinyls and another wall dedicated to posters of hundreds of different artists. a huge monitor was mounted on the wall and there was a song on the screen waiting to be played.

"my producer leo is normally here but he had to go early, so i wanted to show you something." he said softly, sitting down on the office chair in front of the huge console.

he looked up at her and gestured for her to sit down next to him, so she did.

he looked and ari and then back at one of the smaller screens infront of him.

"i wrote this for you." he said smiling widely.

ari didnt say a word. she was too eager,

"its called hi ari." and the song began to play.

the sound of it was something that ariana didnt expect out of him but it was really cute. she looked down to the floor whilst listening trying to hide her big smile.

the song played for 1 minute and thirty seconds longer, and when it finished she looked back into his eyes.

"is it okay?" he said nervously,

"i love it." she said smiling and she stood up and gave him a hug, and kissed him softly on his head.

they stayed like that for a while, and boy was ari happy. she had never felt like this before.

@dominicfike posted a story - 14min

tagged - @leoleo_ @kartzdaniel @valentin8 @chrisbr @williamvofficial

viewed by @arianagarcia_ @chrisbr @arianagreenblatt and 3,798 others

liked by @valentin8 @arianagarcia_ @chrisbr and 1,650 others

___________________________________

hi guys !! hope you liked this one and i know dom shaved his head recently, but lets just pretend he didnt for the sake of this story. dont get me wrong he suits literally anything but his curls were my fav and imma keep them in for this story. and doms new album is also rlly good !!!!!! i know he named the actual song "hey grace" or "hi grace" like that but it would be weird if ur major hot bf wrote a song with another ladies name, so for the story its called "hi ari" anyway i dont wanna write more words in here than the actual story so i hope you enjoyed yaya! 🤍