Chapter 15 | decisions

-'Update day (the updates will be uploaded late)

•••

It has been a few hours since Akshara Singhania fainted in the arms of her sister and her ex-husband. While everyone was in dread, certain someone was annoyed and had enough of the poor girl.

You guessed it right, Manjiri Birla. She was annoyed seeing the sight of her ex-daughter in law, Especially with her son taking so much care of her.

They took her to goenka house as it was near, and abhimanyu knew if she woke up in Birla house it would be a great opportunity for panic attacks so he suggested for goenka villa.

Everyone was present in the room as Akshara was being treated by the Birla doctors, Aarohi was mostly checking and others were just passing judgements. While abhimanyu was outside of the room, still remembering her state when she got the panic attack.

The things she was saying, it broke his heart in million pieces but because of him a sunshine became a dull moon. She had all the rights to hate him, go away from him.

He actually now realised how much Akshara suffered being a woman, a single mother to be exact and not saying the fathers name in things like meetings can cause a lot of judgements.

From the past month, he was trying to get her comfortable. But now he won't do it anymore, he didn't realise in the past how much it might've pained her seeing her. He realised this because seeing a mere sight of Manish, her own grandfather made her faint than what he might've done to her.

Abhimanyu wasn't blind, he could see her getting different around him. Talking, treating him in a different way, not a bad one but just a different way.

Abhimanyu now decided not to pester Akshara Singhania anymore and give her some time off. Abhimanyu was going to stay at Birla house, he had all his luggage packed already for emergencies and now was just the time.

But before cutting off ties with Akshara completely, he had one work to get done, which was to find the prankster who made this heinous prank. His eyes were blood shot, because he didn't sleep for a day, and Akshara state made him more angrier and crazy.

Whoever pranked them, will now have a direct flight to God. Abhimanyu barged into the room, seeing Aarohi and kairav sitting beside a sleeping Akshara, the Birlas and the goenka's went to their work.

Abhimanyu stomped over to Aarohi and Kairav, "who did the prank" Abhimanyu asked with Akshara's phone in his hands, and the message app opened. His eyes blood shot red.

The messages app clearly showed the messages between the prankster and a worried Akshara. Abhimanyu knew it was between kairav and Aarohi, but he didn't which of the goenka siblings was it.

Both the siblings gulped on air, the intensity between them was growing more intense, in a bad way. Abhimanyu was getting angrier second by second, "I. Said. Who. Was. It." Abhimanyu once again asked, this time more pressure in his voice.

"Hum- dono" Both the siblings were cut off by abhimanyu gesturing for them to come outside because their argument will disturb Akshara's sleep.

Abhimanyu walked out of the room with the duo walking behind him like kids who respect their parents
command with fingers on their lips.