SHES A WHAT?

"Why are you standing like a weirdo on the corner like that?" My coworker giggled

"Why are you standing like a weirdo on the corner like that?" My coworker giggled. She think shit is too sweet.

"I was just caught in my thoughts."I gave her a small smile, she slowly nodded her head.

"You know, Dre really ain't shit." I chuckled not taking my eyes off her, my grip tightened around the handle of the blender.

"Yeah girl but I don't think you should be too hard on him he's human—."

"And why not? Why shouldn't I be so hard on him ? Is it because you're texting him behind my back?" I snapped.

"What are you talking about may?" She laughed and shook her head.

"I only go to him for sales and business."

"Like selling yourself? Or you're just sleeping with him to get free weed and pills!" She snapped her head towards me and looked at me wide eyed.

"What the fuck, how dare you say something about me like that! I'm very offended!"

"Offended because you knows it's true! You know what you been doing is down right wrong! You been sleeping with Dre! Let me guess! That's baby you aborted was his too huh!"

"Watch your mouth."

"Or what?" I stepped to her.

"Move back may! I don't want to do this with you right now—- OW! FUCK!" She yelped out as she burned her hand with the grease.

Sucking in her bottom lip and cringing at the pain.

I felt amusement.

"Let me help you!"

"Wait, no I don't——." I threw the whole blender of ice into the deep fryer.

The oil began to bubble, I looked to my left and darted towards the emergency exit.

Hearing the loud explosion erupt from the back of the restaurant and windows shattering.

I quickly ducked and continued to run towards the north side. Waiting at a bus stop.

I immediately began to hear sirens wailing and people screaming shouting, some came out of their own shops and looked over at our now in flame pizza shop.

"Hey! Do you know what happened?" A male in his mid fourties' asked me with concern.

"Someone slipped by the fryer and they were carrying ice and it fell into the fryer. We all know ice and oil don't mix well."

"Oh my god, good thing you got outta there. Are you well honey? Do you need a ride?"

"Yeah, I'm fine... I just need to call my boyfriend."