Chapter 8

Leos pov

I woke up in usagis arms, i do wish i could sleep like this all day long.
Surprisingly i havent had any nightmares whenever i sleep with usagi, its making my nights alot more peaceful.
Usagi woke up not long after me and he snuggled up closer into my shell.
After a few minutes of cuddling we both got up and started to get ready.
"Oh god your going to be questioned" what does he mean?
"Why?" He pointed to his neck and looked at mine, i looked in the bathroom mirror.
"Oh great raph is going to go all protective mode.." usagi smirked before laughing.
"Well you best be going i have to go to work soon." I sighed and nodded.
"Yea i suppose so" we hugged and had a small kiss on the lips before i opened a portal back home.
"Heyyyy mis hermanos guess whos back!" Mikey hugged me and asked how my day was before finally he noticed it.
"Hey leo are you ok you have a bruise?" Donnie and raph walked over once mikey said this, worried i was hurt.
"Where is the bruise angelo?" Mikey pointed to my neck while i tried not to look suspicious.
Donnie and raph looked at my neck before going silent.
"Leo me and donnie need to say something in donnies lab" ugh great raph is going to give the speech of using protection and bla bla bla..
I walked with them to the lab and waited for them to start talking.
"Leo so uh..your growing up.." i rolled my eyes and tried not to cringe as he spoke.
Donnie looked like he wanted to walk away but raph made him stay.
"Ok raphie ima stop you right there.
Me and usagi didnt do anything besides kissing ok? So uh yea bye!" I started to walk away but donnie stopped me.
"Hey nardo take a seat i want to check your knee while your here" i sat down and obviously winced a bit because last night was...wild...
"Omg donnie i dont want him to grow up!" Raph got quite dramatic.
"What are you talkin about raph? Im not growing up? All i did was kiss him." Donnie chuckled.
"See nardo, clearly your behind is in a bit of pain as when you sat down you winced.
Unless you have another excuse for that hurting then i suppose just let raph do the talk. He will find a way to do it eventually." i rolled my eyes and scratched the back of my neck while donnie checked my knee.
"Ok fine yes we did do that ok but raph i dont need the talk i know how to do everything and about protection ok?" Raph hesitated but eventually saw that i didnt want to talk about that with them.
Donnie looked relieved about that.
After donnie had finished with me i went to find mikey.
I have something serious to talk about and he is the perfect one to help me.
"Yo mikey i need some help" he turned and smiled at me.
"Of course leo what is it?"
"Ok so you cannot tell anyone, i want to propose to usagi and i need help" mikeys face lit up.
"Omg yes yes finally and yes ill help you!" He hugged me and then he invited me to sit down.
"Ok so it has to be romantic but how could i do it?" He thought for a moment before answering.
"Have you got anywhere that means alot to both of you"
"Yea um theres a rooftop where usagi asked me to be his boyfriend, we got there to stargaze all the time" mikey nodded and was clearly thinking of something.
"Ok so what if you decorated it up there really romantically and told him to come and meet you up there." I nodded, yea this sounds good i knew mikey was a good choice.
"Yes that sounds amazing mikey!"
"Oo what if you did it at sunset aswell!"
"Omg yes, dont tell donnie but your a genius!"
After that mikey went to get supplies while i decided what ring i should get usagi.
I ended up choosing one that was silver with a blue gem on top.
I showed mikey the ring and his eyes lit up.
"Oh mi gosh its beautiful he will love it!" I nodded excitedly.
"So leo when will you tell the others?" I shrugged.
"Maybe after ive done it, we could throw an engagement party or something." Mikey nodded in agreement.
"This is going to be amazing, oo if you need help planning the wedding just ask me!" I chuckled and patted his head.
"Of course, why wouldnt i ask you to help us, your the best at that stuff little bro"
"Right well the sun will be setting soon so you best go get ready leo"  i nodded and thanked mikey for his help before heading to the rooftop to sort it out.
I scattered some rose petals and candles around the rooftop.
I hope he says yes.
Gosh i havent even thought about that.
Well if he says no i will have to deal with it.
I started to practice my speech, it isnt a big speech but hopefully he likes it.
I texted usagi to come and meet me and he replied saying he was on his way.
Oh god i hope he says yes.
I got down on my knee and held out the ring while i waited for him.
The sun set made the sky look like it was on fire, a bit like my heart.
My heart is pounding.
"Hey le- oh my gosh" his jaw dropped.
"Yuichi usagi, i have loved you ever since i set eyes on you.
Your the most beautiful person i have ever met, everything about you is beautiful.
I want to spend the rest of my life with you and i hope you feel the same.
So yuichi usagi..will you marry me?" I had been looking into his eyes the entire time, his eyes got teary before he spoke up.
"Yes! Yes omg yes!" He ran up to me and hugged me.
I returned the hug with a passionate but gentle kiss on the lips.
"I love you usagi" his smile was large enough to make my pounding heart burst.
"I love you too leo" i knew i made a good decision.