Family's Introduction

Hey moonshines🖤Are you guys interested for this book?if yes then comment blackhearts.And shower this book with so much love and affection like previous one.
Please Ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Shekhawat Family(Male leads family)

H.H Raghuvendra Shekhawat(Grandfather):-Datta Hukum of Jodhpur.Head of the family.No one defy him not even Ranvijay.His aura is scary and strict but loving.Men of his word.Very strong and courageous person.His words are like command for Ranvijay.

H.H Ajay Shekhawat and Geeta Ajay Shekhawat (Parents):-King and queen of jodhpur.Loving yet strict for their childrens.Both are handling their own businesses.Both share a good bond with Ranvijay.

Vikram Shekhawat and Meera Vikram Shekhawat(Chacha sa and chachi sa):-Sweet,loving and caring couple.Both pamper and spoil their kids.Meera is bit orthodox and overprotective for her family.

Younger Clan:-

Siblings~

Kiara Shekhawat(26) :-Sister of Ranvijay.Complete arrogant due to her past.Bold and sassy.A model.Over possessive for her brother.Rarely opens up with someone.
Brother-Sister duo share a great bond.

Cousins~

Mahira Shekhawat(24) :-Rich brat.Completely spoiled and self obsessed.Plastic makeup doll.
Actress.Partying late night and hangout with friends is only thing she knows.

Rutvik Shekhawat(26) :-CFO of Shekhawat Enterprises.Handling Hotel chains.
Twin brother of Ritik.Son of Vikram and Meera.Complete Introvert  and had build a wall around him.Really adores Ranvijay.

Ritik Shekhawat(26) :- COO of Shekhawat Enterprises.Handling Industrial field.Twin brother of Rutvik.Extrovert,fun and loving.
Love teasing everyone.

Bestfriends~

Avyansh Singh Rathore(28):-CEO of Rathore Empires.

Vihaan Malhotra(27):-CEO of malhotra's and cooperation

Armaan Kapoor (27):-CEO of goel's and sons.

Gupta family (Female Leads family)

Naresh Gupta(Grandfather):-He's calm and patient men.Loving and caring for aratrika.

Sanjay Gupta and Chaya Sanjay Gupta(Parents) :-Sanjay is a famous movie directer and chaya was a classical dancer.Aratrika is their life.Both love her alot.Chaya is bit strict but love her childrens.Sanjay love aratrika the most,can't see her crying and spoil her the most.

Animesh Gupta and Tara Animesh Gupta (Elder Brother and Sister in law):- Animesh is CEO of AG headquarters and Tara is fashion designer.Animesh is over possessive for Aratrika and Tara also treats her as her child.

Bestfriends~

Ruhika Rajvansh(25) :-CEO of Rajvansh Corporation.

Varya Singhania(25) :-Actress and model

Saanvi Sharma(26) :-Doctor and owns many hospital chains in country.

Aniket Thakur(Boyfriend):-30 year old manwhore.Changes girls like clothes.ONS are normal for him.Playing with aratrika's feelings due to some kind of revenge.Rivals of AG headquarters and Shekhawat Enterprises.

Please ignore the mistakes guys
Vote and comment.
Thankyou✨

Your writer
inez🌼~