Chapter two: The aftermath of storms

Kizaru sighed as they got the ship under control and then was pushed over the side of the Moby dick and felt a hand on her wrist and was pulled up "thanks thatch" spoke kizaru and her wolf ears perked up and her tail stilled and she looks around. Kizaru's eyes scanned the horizon, her sharp gaze searching for any signs of danger. The Whitebeard Pirates had just weathered a fierce storm, and she knew they couldn't let their guard down. The crew members around her were curious about her vigilant behavior, and they gathered around, awaiting her explanation.

"Something doesn't feel right," Kizaru said, her voice laced with concern. "I heard voices coming from another ship. It could be trouble." The crew exchanged wary glances, understanding the gravity of the situation. They trusted Kizaru's instincts and knew her perception was unparalleled. The Whitebeard Pirates were an experienced and battle-hardened crew, always prepared for any threat that crossed their path.

As Kizaru continued to survey the area, a Marine ship suddenly emerged from the mist, sailing towards them. The familiar sight of the Marine emblem emblazoned on the ship sent ripples of tension through the crew. They knew that encountering the Marines could lead to a confrontation. The crew's attention shifted to the figure standing at the bow of the Marine ship. It was Aokiji, the Ice Emperor himself. Aokiji's presence alone was enough to send a chill down their spines, his reputation as a formidable adversary preceding him. Kizaru's eyes met Aokiji's stoic gaze, and she could sense the conflicting emotions within her. On one hand, her loyalty lay with the Whitebeard Pirates, but on the other hand, Aokiji was once a comrade in arms, a Marine she had known during her time in the organization.

"The aftermath of storms," Kizaru murmured under her breath, as if speaking of dangers. She felt a surge of determination coursing through her veins, knowing that the encounter with Aokiji would test her loyalties and beliefs. The Whitebeard Pirates prepared themselves for the inevitable clash, standing shoulder to shoulder in solidarity. Kizaru's hand instinctively gripped the hilt of her sword, Lunar Flash, ready to defend her crew and confront the Ice Emperor. As the two ships closed in on each other, tension filled the air, crackling with the anticipation of an imminent battle. 

Kizaru looks at aokiji and aokiji looked at her and they haven't met before and she sighs. Akainu walked up and notice aokiji and sighs as the battle was about to happen. Kizaru looked at akainu and akainu sighed "ready akainu" asked kizaru and akainu nodded "as ready as i'll ever be" spoke akainu and the Whitebeard pirates clashed with the marines and kizaru used her devil fruit and turned into light and kicked a marine and went through multiple marines when ice appeared in front of her.As Kizaru continued to display her incredible speed and light-based attacks, the Whitebeard Pirates fought fiercely against the Marines. The clash between the two forces created a chaotic scene, with powerful attacks and explosions resonating throughout the battlefield.

Meanwhile, Aokiji and Kizaru locked eyes, their expressions determined yet filled with mutual respect. The air around them crackled with anticipation as they prepared to engage in an intense battle. The Whitebeard Pirates and Marines momentarily halted their fight, captivated by the impending clash between these two formidable adversaries. As the tension mounted, Akainu stood his ground, preventing other Marines from interfering and ensuring a fair fight. Sengoku and Garp arrived on the scene, their presence commanding attention from both sides. Whitebeard, observing the situation, knew the significance of this moment and prepared to intervene if necessary.

Aokiji and Kizaru took their stances, their Haki-infused weapons at the ready. Aokiji's icy aura enveloped the surrounding area, causing the temperature to drop drastically. Kizaru's body glowed with a radiant light, infusing her strikes with incredible power. The clash of ice and light was imminent. With a sudden burst of speed, Kizaru darted forward, leaving trails of light in her wake. Aokiji effortlessly evaded her initial attack, his mastery over ice allowing him to create barriers and freeze the ground beneath him, impeding Kizaru's movements.As the battle unfolded, the two adversaries demonstrated their exceptional combat skills and mastery over their Devil Fruit abilities. Kizaru's light-based attacks dazzled with their speed and precision, while Aokiji's ice constructs and freezing techniques showcased his formidable control over the element of ice.