Part 32

“Moh..that one” he said.

“Yeh wala beta?” 

Shivi smiled seeing him bond with her nephew.

“Next one” said little Vansh while pointing at the screen. 

“This one bacha?” He asked the little one. “Seenu bua..” he held her hand.

“Baby?” 

“Yes” said Mohsin and Vansh. Shivi burst out in laughter. 

“Nothing you play with Mohsin” she told him. Shivi sat next to Mohsin, Vansh kept one leg on her lap. “Yeh wala Mo-sheen” 

“Vansh yeh aapse bade hai usse Moh-

“Mohsheen Friend,” said Vansh with a smile.

“Yeh sahi mera naam ka r khagaya Seenu aur iss friend ke properly acche se naam.. she carried Vansh and placed him on her lap 

“Mohsheen bola?” she said and tickled him..

“Bua,” he laughed, dipping his head back. “Aree beta” Mohsin held his head. 

actually uksa bolne ka sahi hai?” 

“Woh kaise?” Moh and Sheenu again it's our naam in mine na jaan” Mohsin said and it made her smile.

I didn't think of it that way, it's so nice baby” she said gazing at him.

“Seenu bua” he laughed then sat up.

“Mohsheen fua” 

  “Fua?” Mohsin repeated and looked up at Shivi.

“Seenu bua Mohsheen fua” he clapped his little hands then got off her lap.

“Beta tume show nai dekhna?” 

“Leave him woh ese hi karta hai he will be back.. she kept her hand on his shoulder

“Baby he called you fua” she said, setting his hair.

“I heard jaan..maybe he can see the future” he winked

“Matlab?” she asked with a shy expression.

“Matlab..” 

“Areey” she squealed when he pulled her on his lap. “Moh kya kare ho” she giggled when he gave her kisses all over her neck. 

“Tume dher sari kissie” he said, cradling her in his lap. 

“Bas” she giggled, he stopped and she looped his neck. 

“Acha tum pehle kuch bolre the future esa kuch” 

“Haan our future you are Vansh’s real bua tum toh ho uski sheenu bua par mein bhi officially unka fua” saying the last bit he grinned.

“I love you Moh” she said caressing his jaw

“Love you Shivi” she held her closer and kept his lips on hers. She kissed him too, locking his head with her arm.

Their lip lock was getting more. “Baby we have to stop” she sat up “Vansh is around” she said sitting up, hugging her knees.

“Yeah true” he agreed. Mohsin kept his hand around her shoulder and pulled her close; she leaned her head on his neck.

“Oi kaha gaya tha bacha?” 

“Vansh? phir se Sheenu bua ke room mein gaye the aab?” Shivi got up and went over.