Part 3

Two days had passed since their Chandigarh meet. Mohsin was sitting in his home office taking a break from work "I texted Shivi 3 hours back but she hasn't checked" he said feeling restless. Shivi checked her phone too.

"Staying at the chand was such an awesome experience but Mohsin he has forgotten me already kya?" She said seeing no messages from him since then.

"Oh no, my message hasn't been sent due to a glitch.. I am not tech savvy, Sajju is.." he left the office and went to find his brother. Shivi just got a call saying her shift has been canceled for tonight. She sighed because she enjoyed being in the air. "Well I might as well just.." her thoughts were interrupted due to her phone beeping.

"Hi babe, what plans for the day?" She smiled after reading the message from Momo.

"Hey not much my shift got canceled" he smiled reading her reply. She saw an incoming call from him.

"Hello stranger?" She answered

"Areey mein stranger woh kaise?"

"I am just joking," she giggled. Momo smiled hearing her giggle.

"Listen Shivi if you're not doing anything you want to go somewhere like do something?" He asked.

"Um..yah okay what do you have in mind?"

They spoke for a bit and agreed on a place to chill at.

Momo met her at the entrance "hey Momo!" She waved as she walked towards him carrying her sling bag on her shoulder. Momo grinned, waving back to her. Shivi reached near him.

Their look

"Hey you" he said, extending an arm

"Hello," she said, welcoming his hug. After the hug Mohsin looked at her. "Let's go get some strikes," he said, he winked and then asked her "So chale?" She nodded. "Yah Mohsin" she reverted, they went inside the place.

"Yeah but I have to warn you I haven't bowled in months. "That's okay, this isn't a competition babe" he went to the counter. "Hi, can we get some shoes? He asked then gave his and her shoe sizes.

Shivi was looking at her phone she read.

'Hi Shivangi, can you take the flight to Thailand tonight?'

"Here you go" he said, holding a black set. "Yah, just give me a minute, hmm?" He nodded and sat down at the chair.. she saw him wearing his blue pair.

Mohsin tied his laces ''You got me a black pair" she said sitting beside him. "Yup its your fav colour na" she nodded. "Yes you remembered. She said tying her laces. "I also noticed you're wearing your favourite blue colour" he smiled.

"You know my fav colour too?" She stood up "Yes dost aab chale?" She said to which he stood up and took her hand in his "yes partner" she giggled at his comment and then they headed to the bowling alley.