Part 27

(The suite)

Mohsin kept kissing her lips

Mohsin kept kissing her lips. “Bas” she said with a giggle.

“Nai bas kyu Shivi?” He pouted.

“Aww” she cupped his chin.

“You changed your dress?” 

(Her dress and  hair is open)

“Haan i had spilt something so i had to change it baby” He removed his blazer

“Isse mein bhi you are looking so gorgeous” she smiled hearing that. “I missed you jaan” he encircled her waist.

She pressed her palms on his chest “I was there too” he rolled his eyes at her. “Party mein thi but nai bhi thi” he removed her hands off him.

“Areey” she commented. He went and sat at the end of the bed.

Mohsin pushed his hair back. “Jaan?” He said when she sat on his lap instantly he held her frame. 

She squeezed his cheeks with one hand. “Kya kar rahi ho,” he said, trying to speak.

She kissed his left cheek. “Tumhara mood theekh kar..” 

She kissed the other cheek “Rahi hu mein” she said.

He tugged her chin lightly. “Esa hai kya?” 

“Haan..she said whilst looping his neck.

He rocked back “baby kya?” He chuckled holding her as she was semi on him both were on the bed.

“Tume aur kon se tareeka aate hai?” 

“Kya..tumhe..she leaned herself on his chest “aur kya chahiye? Hmm baby?” she said, rubbing her fingertips just below where his neck and chest met. 

He then flipped them softly and his mouth attacked her neck with several slow kisses. “Mmm Moh” she sighed in bliss and rubbed his nape.Next he placed soft kisses on her exposed shoulder.

“You're here with me now so you're forgiven” he said then rubbed her lower lip.

“Kya jaan?” He asked when she covered his mouth with her palm.