Part 30

The sound of her zipper being stuck made her break the kiss. Both were panting for breath, her hands were on his naked chest. He could not open it. She kept a suppressed giggle.He leaned forwards and kissed her temple.

"Not the right type of clothing for this kind of stuff," she said.

"What stuff?..He asked with a soft smile.

"This.. she leaned forward and kissed the crook of his neck. "Oh.. he grinned. "This" she said then placed her lips on Adam's apple.

She kissed under that then kissed his chest in between his pecs.

"Jaan i love you" her eyes met his.

"I love you mere Moh" she said as they shared a sweet smile.

He called her with his eyes and she leaned her cheek above his pec. He held her protectively in his arms.

"This is nice"

"What is my love?"

"Just being in your arms" she caressed his chest.

He kissed the top of her head. She looked up at him and they started to kiss again. In between the kiss he said"can I try your zipper again?"

She broke the liplock and laid on her tummy for him. "Try your luck" she said whilst adjusting her open hair.

He smiled then kissed the back of her head while inhaling her hair. She smiled to herself and he attempted the zip.

"Yeh attak kyu rahi hai?" She heard the frustration in his voice.

"Tume hasi aa rahi hai?" he said in her ear.

"Haan tum yeh karte hui mujhe bahut cute lage toh isliye i laughed"

He chuckled, squeezing her waist.. his caresses always made her feel butterflies. They magnified when his warm lips pressed on her shoulder then on her nape whilst his other hand pulled the zipper.

"Khul gaya" she sighed.

"Um, sort of" he said.

She opened her eyes "Matlab?" she turned in that moment.

"Moh! Tumne meri zip tod di?"

A romantic moment turned into you ruined my dress.

Shivi sat up "Hmm sorry jaan" he pouted "maine jaan bujh kar thode kiya..yeh toh bas..

"It's okay.. um give me it i'll get it re-stitched" he handed her the zip.

He felt bad that he broke it and she sensed it. "Okay.. let's go back to the front and-

"Baby" she encircled his neck "I love you" she said then put her lips on his, he smiled whilst they kissed. "I love you too," he said.

They kissed for a bit followed by a loving hug. Afterwards they went to the front seats.

"Right jaan chalo i'll drop you home"

"Yah baby"

He drove and she admired his hand one driving shortly after they reached her complex.

"We are here tweety" he caressed her hand.

"Okay baby i'll see you later?" she played with his fingers.

"I'll call you..

"haan '' they leaned close and kissed goodnight.

"By the way my cousin's birthday is coming up your invited jaan"

"Me? why?"

"What do you mean why?..jaan your part of my family thats why"

She cupped his face "Baby i..i am?"