SailubPon: Mine 2

Note: You can play the playlist I've added with this fic. Listen to it with headphones. Read and listen at your own risk.

[KOREA]

Before I could put my things down, I heard the door close and was locked I was about to turn around when I felt hands snaking on my waist after he put his things down. "P'Sai..." He started leaving kisses on my neck, God why did I take off my neck pillow immediately?

He fished his hands inside my shirt, exploring every part of my body like he was searching for something. I close my eyes, pleasure taking over me as his hands and lips touch my skin like he didn't before. I turned around only for the big old man to pin me down on the bed.

Wait I need to stop this.

"P'Sai! You know you're not my roommate right?" I exclaimed, and then he crashed his lips on mine. A kiss that felt like he had waited for a long time, so hungry for it. "Phi!" I mutter as he lets loose of my lips and travels down my neck. I pushed him gently but he wouldn't budge so I put in more force which made him back away but his lower body was still locking me in bed.

"Pon." His voice was deep and scary as he looked at me with eyes full of lust. Oh no, there's no more going back from this. "You've been very naughty and now that I have you alone, let's start your punishment shall we?" He smirked, God help me.

He started taking off my shirt, then admired the love bite he made on my waist. He was running his hands at the mark ever so softly. I hissed at the contact, his hands were cold, I just noticed. "Does it hurt?" Sometimes he also has his gentle side, he is after all one of the oldest of us.

I shook my head, "Phi...let's not do this. I'm tired and know you are too, come on let's just sleep. Hmmm?" I tried to stand but he slammed both his hands beside my head which startled me back to bed, yep no. Dang it, why did I post that picture?

He kisses my abdomen and started going up slowly, licking and sucking every now and then. "You know," He trails kisses on my stomach. "You don't have to do anything." He kisses both my nipples which makes me gulp as I struggle to keep my moan from coming out, I'm sure the neighboring rooms would hear me if I cried.

He was now face to face with me, he slowly looked at my lips, nose then our eyes met. He licks his lips on purpose, he knows it's one of my weaknesses. I stare at his lips, I bite mine, why is he so sexy? Those lips, a fusion of strength and softness, tantalized with an irresistible allure. Sculpted with precision, yet spoke sinful words that were impossible to resist.

"I'm just here to warm myself, after all, Korea's so cold." A smirk danced on his lips as his dimple teased the depths of his charms, what a devil. He kisses me on the lips slowly, like he's taking his time to eat his meal. I tried to resist by sealing my lips together but he pinched a nipple which made me gasp and let him intrude on my lips with his tongue.

I couldn't fight him any longer as I felt myself melt at his touch. I gave in to his kiss and kissed him back, fighting for dominance but in the end he won, he was stronger and well, much more experienced than I was.

His hand then fished down my pants to unbuckle my belt, boy did I know what was going to happen next? Nope.

"Since you're tired, I'm going to do all the work." He gathers my hands and puts my wrists together. "That means you don't need your hands." He said while he tied my hands using my belt, God where did he learn all this and why is he so good? So sexy?

He tightened the belt then he put my bound hand behind the back of my head. "I'll punish you real good." His eyes stared at my naked torso as he ran his hands from my face, neck then to my chest. "Phi, they'll hear me. Aren't you scared? Someone might come." I said still trying to reason my way out because I knew for sure someone was going to come. "Where's your phone?" He asks.