SPECIAL CHAPTER : PingNut

Note: If you want to suggest story you can comment

Also if you want more Penny and Sailub I can make one 🤭💕

I hope you have fun reading this 💕

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

NUT

The kingdom was buzzing as everyone was preparing for the engagement party that was bound to happen by the day after tomorrow.

I was at the bridal studio, trying on different suits for the engagement party while Penny discussed every plan, and schedule I had for the day. "P'Nut, you will also have to choose the flower arrangement and sets of sweets for candy for the party. Then you'll have to meet and discuss speeches with the queen. The royal families will meet in the afternoon for lunch and marriage discussion. After that, there's another re-reading and re-writing of the speeches with P'Ping and you also have to go through the parade schedule..." I felt my head spin while she read my schedule.

"Penny, is there a way I can free some time?" I asked while sighing, the day just started but I was already busy with plans and different schedules. "What for? The engagement party is near, I've been making sure you guys will have a perfect party." She says as she hands her tablet to her assistant.

Somehow she had taken the role of being the engagement and wedding planner for Ping and me, saying she wanted to and had been waiting for it her whole life. She did well though, knowing she had a little time to organize everything.

"And I appreciate it, truly, but I think everything's going well as you planned. How many times have I reread, rewritten, and memorized my speeches for the party? Ain't it more than enough?" She went in front of me and then fixed my suit. "I know it's hard, but everyone from all over the kingdom and even other kingdoms will be watching you and P'Ping." She smoothened the crease on my shoulders before moving aside to look at me in the mirror, and I did as well.

It was true, other than our engagement party, it was also Ping's coronation day which is why it was also broadcast to the whole kingdom and other kingdoms therefore we shall not make any mistakes.

Speaking of, it must be harder for Ping. He had a lot on his plate and no time to rest for a bit. After all, he was crowned as the next king in a few days. We barely even see each other recently because he had to prepare more things than me, and here I am complaining.

"Pink does suit you P'Nut." She smiles at me while she examines me from head to toe. The suit was lotus-pink and white colored and had different embroidered details such as lotuses, leaves, and royal patterns. I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror, I have to get through this and do my best, especially for Ping.

After choosing different flower sets, snacks, and stuff for the engagement party then came the time I had to meet with the current queen, to discuss the speeches I had prepared. "Nut~ How's the preparation?" She calls, ever so lovely, then asks as she looks over the papers with my speeches. "It's going well, auntie," I said as I fiddled on my chair, I was still not used to being with the queen alone.

"I reckon it's hectic and tiring for you, isn't it?" Her smile was warm and comforting. She's so kind, this is why she's beloved by many. "Not as much as the prince, of course, I have no means to complain at all." I lied and she put down the paper and laughed softly.

Every move, every response, basically everything just speaks volumes of why she was the queen. Her every move ever so lightly like a feather. Her voice and tone so assertive and authoritative yet she's also soft-spoken. Her beauty is out of this world. Her grace, poise, and elegance were unmatched by anything beyond compare. How can I become like her? I'm not even half as good as her.