A Boat

Bruce: 💜🎶~Tons of gold for you, huh!~🎶💜

Clay: 💚🎶~Tons of gold for me, hoo!~🎶💚

All: 🟧💜💚❤️‍🩹💙🩵🎶~Tons of gold for we, ah!~🎶🩵💙❤️‍🩹💚💜🟧

John Dory: Not bad for a day's work, huh?

Ivy: Not bad at all.

Bruce: We just became richer than the king of Spain!

Floyd: Speaking of kings, the chief and high priest seem a bit tense. 

Clay: Buenos Días! Listen, all WE have to do, is keep playing the one against the other, you know, do a little god dance, chant some mystic mumbo jumbo, dazzle em' with those smoke and mirrors and get the hell back to Spain!

Branch: But guys, how are we gonna get all this back to Spain?

Clay: Ummm.....

Later...

Chief Peppy: A boat?

Bruce: Yeah, we hate to be ascending so soon, but some urgent business has come up, you know, family matters, and it's just a bit...

Chief Peppy: We expected you to stay with us for the next...thousand years.

Clay: Well as we say in the spirit world, there's your plan and there's the gods plan. And our plan calls for a boat, cause we're gonna ascend kind of in a horizontal pattern at first, and then we're gonna go vertical as we get further out to sea.

Chief Peppy: To build a boat large and glorious enough would take about a week.

John Dory: A week, I wonder how long it would take Creek to do it.

Chief Peppy: But for the gods and demigodess, three days.

Floyd: Well, if that's the best you can do.

Chief Peppy: Well perhaps if you were not burdened with so much tribute, you could leave sooner.

Ivy: Yep, yep, three days is just fine.