A Vile Hunger For Your Hammering Heart

An: Alright, in this chapter, there will be a 7 year time jump, meaning that at the end of it in 1930, Maggie will be fourteen, meaning we will use the faceclaim that she is at Present Maggie.

Older Maggie

2022, Scotland

2022, Scotland

No one POV

Maggie was holding Ellie's hand as they walked towards a room, Ellie said "I want to know how you and Daddy met."

Maggie said "Oh, that story again, alright, okay but first to bed" and Maggie picked up Ellie and said "And here comes the plane, and we're landing, we have landed in Bed Land."

Maggie put Ellie in and tucked her in and Maggie said "Okay which animals, you want your teddy" and Maggie grabbed her teddy bear and Ellie said "And the dolphin."

Maggie said "Of course, who else would you want."

She tucked Ellie in and put her stuffed animals near her and Ellie said "Okay, I'm ready."

Maggie said "Alright, So I first met your Daddy and a theater, I was there with Auntie Claudia and Grandpa Louis."

Ellie said "Grandpa Louis always says silly things."

Maggie laughed and said "I'll let him know you said that, anyway your father was on the stage, and" and Jacob said "What, are you seriously telling this story without me."

Ellie said "Daddy you were late, and I really wanted to hear it" and Jacob said "You have already heard it, and you know you need me here, two sides to every story."

Maggie said "I remember the story very well" and Jacob said "Well, I tell it better" and Maggie said "Oh,really."

Jacob said "Oh yeah."

Maggie said "Well, I'll leave the brillant story teller to it."

Jacob and Maggie kissed. Ellie said "eww." and Maggie said "Oh is that so eww, come here you" and she tickled her and Maggie tickled her.

Maggie said "Alright, Kiddo, I love you have great dreams" and Ellie said "I love you too, Mommy."

Maggie kissed Ellie on the cheek.

Maggie walked away.

She walked inside the living room and Maggie said "Sorry about that" and Daniel turned around and said "No, it's no problem, Your daughter is very cute and persistent, I've been catching up on this."

He held up Claudia's diary and Maggie said "Looking down on Claudia" and Daniel said "Have you seen how many victims are in here, their last words, A school teacher, a banker."

Maggie said "I remember it."

Daniel said "Most people don't tend to remember so vividly being seven years old" and Maggie said "Most people didn't grow up like me. Can we get on with it? Or do you need to judge some more."