𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓒𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭👼🏹💖

"In most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess Can anyone tell us why?" Miss Buister asked

"Because only love can conquer hate!" Rose said smiling

"Correct, Rose." Miss Buister said

"Technically." Max said standing up

"This reason is only true in 87% of cases and-"

"Thank you Max." Miss Buister said trying to stop him from getting in too deep Y/n was thinking about a love song to sing today for a concert that she'll be hosting for valentine when a note is sent to her she sees that it's Nathaniel's hand writing on it it says, "If i was to get akumatized would you kiss me?"

Y/n writes back and hands to him quietly the note she wrote back was, "Of course I would, your my friend Nathaniel so I'll definitely kiss you a winky face is drown to the side." Nathaniel's face turns bright red

Y/n sighs just knowing that was another lie that she made up she always just wish she told those around her the truth but she'll get hate for the things she'd done.

Y/n knows that Nathaniel has a crush on her she was so used to people liking her and simping for her since she was an idol but a crush she fears that if Nathaniel asks her if she loves him and she explains that she lies then Nathaniel will get akumatized and it'll be her fault.

"Marinette, Adrien I hope what you two are writing has to do with my lesson." Miss Buister walks in the middle between the two but doesn't read what they wrote, "Can you tell me what I said?"

"That's why in most fairy tales-"

"The prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess-"

"Because Love conquers hate!"

Y/n looks at the two confused but wonders what are they writing about Miss Buister looks stunned, "Very good you two." the bell rings Miss Buister looks at the whole class, " Now everyone don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty by by  Charles Perrault and Happy valentine's day students."

As Y/n's classmates went out of the class a rose is put on her desk she looks to see Nathaniel

"Happy valentine's day Y/n." Nathaniel said looking away shyly, "It's fine if you didn't get me anything for valentine's day."

"Oh happy valentine's day." Y/n says giving Nathaniel a card it has her face on it, "They were selling them today I guess the whole world's eyes are on me."

"Thanks see you later." Nathaniel waves goodbye as Y/n was about to leave but she had noticed that Marinette threw something away she begins digging listening in on Chloe and Sabrina's conversation.

"Hey Adrien sign here please." Chloe said

"Oh come on you know I hate signing autographs Chloe." Adrien said a bit annoyed as Chloe begins to laugh.

"That's not what this is!" Chloe said, "It's a petition against cruelty to hamsters have you seen some of the ugly sweaters they're forced to wear." Adrien sighs as Chloe gives him the marker Adrien signs it and leaves Y/n grabs the paper seeing it's a letter just before she's about to read it.

"Well, Well, Star freak looking for something to eat?" Chloe questions

"Oh maybe she's looking for better clothes to wear since all she comes in are hoodies and ripped jeans." Sabrina points towards Y/n's outfit all she's in is a white hoodie and ripped up pants the girls laugh and leave Y/n's stars turn black with rage.

"Ignore them Y/n they're just jealous of how  beautiful you are." Froll says throws Y/n's purse

"You're right." Y/n calms down, "Thanks Froll." Y/n begins reading the note