three

Zee was in his office after lunch and he suddenly remembered that he would now have a new neighbour. He got kind of curious as to who it is so he looked at Nat's friends in his IG. He then spotted somebody unfamiliar to him. He clicked on his profile and he smiled.

"So this is Nunew"Zee said to himself as he browses his profile

"So this is Nunew"
Zee said to himself as he browses his profile

Free soul. Interesting.

Zee said in his head as he chuckles. But before he could scroll more, Poppy already peeked his head to tell Zee about his afternoon meeting.

"I'll be right there. Thanks poppy"
Zee told him.

Zee glanced at Nunew's photo again before he shuts his phone.

I wonder if its you who would be on the other side.

Zee said in his head before standing up from his seat.

Zee was driving home early today. Yes 7pm is early for him even though its late for the rest of the world. He spent most of his day yet again inside his lab. Zee is getting more and more frustrated. He already tried everything. He has a sample of every single version of honey there is, every type of cherry, every brand of cotton. He even tried mixing under the intese summer heat but he just couldnt recreate that distinct smell.

Zee sighed as he parks his car end exits it. He now has a banging head ache and he couldnt wait but to go home. He rode the elevator and pressed the top floor button. Zee was massaging his nape when the lift reached his floor. And as Zee exits the lift he was hit by the scent he had been missing for 3 years, effectively making him stop in his tracks.

"Warm Honey with red cherries and a hint of cotton on a sunny day"
Zee whispered to himself, his headache is suddenly all gone.

Zee could feel his heart beat faster. The hairs in his arm and nape suddenly all stood up.

They're here

Zee licked his lower lip as anxiety suddenly punches him.

Zee's feet moved on their own with his nose leading him to wear the sweet scent might be coming from. There are only two doors on his floor. Only two penthouses, one was obviously his. The other belongs to Nat's friend who just moved in.

Zee stopped at the door opposite to his. His right hand went to his chest, feeling his racing heart that seemingly want to jump out of his chest. Zee inhaled deeply, now that he can smell it better he can clearly say that this perfect scent isnt a perfume.

Net's right. It's a scent. My mate's scent.

Zee says in his head as he feels his body freeze. He can suddenly feel cold sweat running down his back. Zee's body doesnt seem to want to obey his brain.

3 years. You've been trying to recreate this scent for 3 years. Now that it's infront of you, you get cold feet?
Zee's brain scold him.

Be the alpha that you are Zee Pruk. Go and meet your fated mate
His mind tells him.