37- 1 Step Forward, 3 Steps Back

Y/N'S POV;

"You have pretty eyes, darling."

Those words so easily slipped past his lips. His cheeks were flushed pink and he was smiling. His eye smile made him look... adorable...

I was flustered for a second before I snapped out of my trance. I backed up and my eyes fluttered continuously. "S-Shut up!" Heeseung giggled, leaning his head back against the headrest of the chair.

I sighed, shook my head, and I grabbed my bag. A gentle tug on my wrist made me top in my tracks. My head turned back and Heeseung's hand was holding me back.

"Heeseung—"

"Sit downnn, I'm boreddd," He whined with a frown on his face. I was taken aback, just a bit. "Listen, I'll bring that girl, Iseul, or whatever," I tried to convince him, trying to slip my wrist away from his grip.

"No!" He exclaims and tightens his grip on me a bit more. Sighing for what felt like the millionth time today, I sat down next to him. His grip on me loosens as his arm drops like a puppet.

What on earth am I doing?! Drunk Heeseung really got me giving in to him. This makes me wonder how he has several dualities when he's drunk as well.

"I guess I'm gonna have to babysit you now, huh," I sigh, looking over at the drunk male. His cheeks were a red hue color and his ears were as well. I hate to admit it, but he's cute.

I reached over to grab a cold water bottle. "Here, drink this," I tell him, handing him the bottle. He snatched it out of my hand, due to his body being wobbly. He messily downed the water, gulping continuously. Water was dripping down from his lips to his neck, showing off his adam's apple. Kind of sexy– hold up what?

Am I hearing myself correctly?! I mean... I'm not wrong... BUT THIS GUY IS A DOUCHEBAG, HELLO?!

I shook my head, getting out of my thoughts. Get yourself together, Park Y/n. He's your ex-boyfriend.

I turned my gaze back to Heeseung, who looked like he was about to pass out. I stood up from my seat and hung my bag on my shoulder. "I'm gonna go, just stay here and wait for the boys." I was only able to take two steps before I heard a sound that sounded like a gag.

My head snapped back, eyes widening. I ran towards the male and squatted down beside him. "Are you going to throw up?" I asked with full panic. Heeseung had his palm clasped over his mouth and nodded.

I let out a frustrated sigh and grabbed his arm, pulling him up. "Come on, let's find a trash can that's far away from the group before they complain about the smell." Heeseung drags his feet as his feet take him wherever I direct him.

I spotted a trash can that was far away from the group and quickly pulled Heeseung before he threw up on me. "Y/n, I feel it–" "DON'T. YOU. DARE," I immediately threatened him.

The moment we reached the trash can, Heeseung puked almost immediately. It was as if he threw up his whole organs or something because we were there for a while...

My face scrunched in disgust and I handed him a water bottle for him to rinse his mouth. "Thanks," he said. I handed him a peppermint to cover up the smell as much as possible.

"You feeling better?" I asked him. Heeseung nodded and exhaled. "We should get going now, the others are gonna notice us missing soon." "You're just saying that to see Jake again."

His mumbled words made me stop in my tracks. I turned around and raised my eyebrow. "Sure, you can say that. I'm sure your lovely Iseul is looking everywhere for you," I sarcastically replied.