Chapter 8|His birthday

*Natan's Pov*

Its holiday right now and some of my coworkers including Xander decided to go out for a while.

"Hey Natan!! Have you heard about the news? The boss is having a party for his birthday and everyone must be in there!!" A co-worker Of mine said excitedly.

"I wonder what happened because the boss rarely celebrated his birthday. Infact, last year on his birthday, its been treated like a normal day." Xander replied to our co-worker

"I remember last year, almost everyone gave him a birthday gift and he just threw them all..." Another of our coworker said.

I continued to listen to their conversation about Aamon's upcoming birthday party. Although it makes me wonder, what makes Aamon not celebrate his birthday for the last few years? Isn't his birthday his favorite occasion next to my birthday?

I hate how I remember this detail.

My thoughts gets interrupted as a girl accidentally bumped into me. She got a short brown hair with green eyes. She's pretty to be honest, to bad I'm not interested in girls.

"I'm so sorry!! I'm in a rush!!" She said as she ran away again

I wonder why she's in such a rush.

Xander then nudged my shoulders making me realize that I've been staring at the direction the girl ran into for a while now.

"Love at first sight?" Xander said with a teasing smile. I just jokingly pushed him away as a response as we continued to walk.

After a while, I decided to broke the silence.

"Is it okay to not go to the birthday party?" I asked suddenly making everyone look at me.

"Are you serious, Natan? " One of our coworkers replied in a shocked tone.

"Everyone must be in there, its the CEO's birthday." Xander replied to my question making me kinda disappointed. I still don't want to face him.

"Oh okay then, I'll go tomorrow."

*Time skip, the next day. Aamon's 27th birthday.*

*Natan's Pov*

*7 pm*

And here I am in the company wearing a suit because everyone must wear formal clothes. Everyone is dressed in their best attire. Everyone is just waiting Aamon to arrive to formally to start his birthday celebration.

I sat on a chair with Xander and some of our other coworker, Anna, Lana and Alen. We're just talking about random stuffs and laughing at some jokes each other makes.

After a while, everyone's most awaited person finally arrives. The CEO itself, Aamon Paxley. He's wearing a black suit, just like every other man in his party. Everyone went silent as he got up to the stage, grab the mic and spoke. His monotone voice sending shiver to everyone.

"As you all know, we're gathered here tonight to celebrate my birthday. If you're wondering why I suddenly decided to do something on my birthday even after a few years of treating it like a normal day, I'll just let you know that its because I have a reason again to celebrate. Among all of you, one person has a special place in my heart." Everyone's eyes widened and gasp after hearing the last thing Aamon said. Its obvious that most of the girls hoped that its them.

"Enough talking for me. The celebration officially starts now." He said with a poker face as he went down the stage and sat with other high ranked people.

Everyone is still in shock to the fact that ONE of the employees captured the heart of the cold-hearted CEO. Well, lets just say except for one.

A while later, the room started to get too noisy due to the loud music, people dancing and singing and drunked employees. On the other hand, me, Xander, Anna, Lana and Alen were sitting on our chair, all of us are really drunk right now. Blame Xander for thinking of a game where the last one to get drunked wins. I barely drink so my head is hurting so much right now. I want to puke.

Without saying anything, I went on my way to go to the bathroom, bumping into random persons and things on the way. Once I reached the bathroom, I went to the sink and washed my face. I stood there for a while due to my unbearable headache. When I suddenly heared the bathroom door open. I didnt mind it tho, until I heard a familiar voice.

"You okay, Natan?" A familiar monotone voice spoke with a hint of concern making me freeze on the spot.

I didn't respond. Instead I hurriedly walked away as an attempt to walk pass him only for him to grab my arm.

"Are you drunk?" He asked again, pulling me closer as we make eye contact. I knew it was him. The white hair and the noticeable scar on his face. Even tho my vision is blurry, I can still recognize him. Its Aamon. Aamon Paxley. The guy I left without explaining my reason...

"Its quite dangerous for you to go anywhere in your drunk state. Come on, tell me your address and I'll take you home." He said as he tried to check my temperature making sure I dont have a fever.

"N-no.. I can handle myself." I replied as I tried to pull away from him yet too drunk to even move an inch.

"No you can't. Come on, let me help y-"

"I SAID I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!!" I cutted him off by yelling and pulling myself out of his grasp.

I attempted to walk away from him only to hold on the walls for support. I should'nt have drunk too much.

I can feel my body slowly giving up as I lost balance and almost falling on the ground. I thought I was lucky that someone catches me, until I looked up and see who catched me.

He leaned in and whisper in my ears as he carried me in bridal style.

"You're too drunk to even walk properly. Just let me help you okay?" He whispered softly as he walked away having me in hid arms. I tried to resist but I cant. My head hurts too much.

*Aamon's Pov*

I carried him on the way to my car making sure no one sees us. I opened the passenger seat and put him down there. I drove for a while to go to my mansion since he didn't tell me where he lives anyway.

After a short while, we finally reached our destination and I carried him to my mansion. Maids, Guards and Butlers greeting me on my way to the bedroom.

As I reached the bedroom, I put him down on the bed. Damn he's still beautiful as ever... I cant resist it. I can never resist him.

I lay on top of him, touching his reddened cheeks as I slowly lean in for a kiss. When our lips finally touched, I was shocked to feel him kissing back.

Will this only end with a kiss or something else? We'll see in the next chapter.

(i need some people to play with me in advance server╥﹏╥)