Chapter 7| Jealous boss?

*Narrators Pov*

As time passes by, Natan and Xander become so much closer to each other. They're talking more often, eating lunch together and even walked home together. Some of their coworkers is starting to suspect them as lovers. And of course, this alerted the white haired man.

*Aamon's Pov*

"Isn't that way too close for "just a friend? Maybe I'm being too calm about this situation. Maybe its time to make a move." Aamon said with a mischievous smirk on his face.

What could he be possibly thinking right now?

*Narrators Pov*

Natan can be seen grabbing a cup of coffee in the coffee machine in the cafeteria. He sure needs it after suffering with insomnia for almost a week. He sat on a nearby chair then he felt a hand touch his shoulders, as expected, its his friend, Xander.

"You finish all your work?" Xander asked as he sat across Natan's seat.

"Yeah... I can go home early today." Natan replied as he took another sip of his coffee

"That's good..." Xander said as they're suddenly filled with awkward silence.

"Well... Uhm... May I ask you what you think about our boss? Why did you act like that towards him the other day?" Xander asked all of a sudden making Natan froze for a sec.

"Its nothing, I just got nervous. I mean, he's the boss afterall..." Natan lied as he refused to look at Xander.

"I see" Xander replied as he started eating his food.

*Aamon's Pov*

"Aly. I want you to organize a party for my upcoming birthday. We'll celebrate and have some fun." The white haired man said making his secretary shook.

"But sir... I thought you don't like celebrating your birthday?" Aly said in a confused tone.

"Lets say that changed. Don't question me again and do what I says. I have a reason to celebrate afterall." Aamon said with a smirk making his secretary nervous yet she knows all she can do is to obey.

"Yes sir..." The secretary said as she walked away leaving the white haired man alone.

"Its been a long time since I celebrated my birthday with you... My dearest Natan." Aamon said as he held held a picture of him and Natan that was taken a few years ago.

"I wont let anyone else have you. Especially a low life like your so called friend."

(Short chapter because I've been doing a lot of stuff rn(ToT) )