Chapter 2| First day

*??? Pov*

"You really did came back to me my dear. The world is too small they say. I can't wait to have you back..."

*Natan's Pov*

"SH!IT!! I CANT BE SERIOUSLY LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY!" Natan cursed himself as he tried to change his clothes as fast as he can.

"Why am I always waking up late these past few days??" Natan questioned himself as he ran outside his apartment hoping to find a taxi as soon as possible.

5 minutes has passed and not a single taxi has been spotted. Natan have no choice but to ran all the way to his new found work. He cant get fired on his first day.

"I dont know how I got hired on this job but please I dont want to get fired already" Natan mumbled to himself as he continued to run the way to his new workplace.

20 minutes of running later, he finally reached the entrance of the company while he was completely out of breath.

His exhaustion is obvious as he greeted the guard and walk inside the lobby. Unexpectedly, the same woman from yesterday approaced him once again and greeted him.

"There you are. May I ask why you're late on your first day at work?" The woman said in a stern tone.

"I-... I woke up late..." Natan replied nervously

"I see. Come with me and I'll walk you around." The woman said as she walked away expecting Natan to follow.

Natan followed her as they walk in awkward silence. As they walk around, Natan was once again mesmerized by the interiors around. Its modern yet adorable at the same time. His thoughts was then stopped when the women spoke again.

"I seem to forgot to introduce myself. My name is Aly. The CEO's secretary."

Natan looked at her with shock "The secretary?!?"

"Yes, now lets go and I'll show you where you'll be working." Aly said as she walked away again as Natan followed behind.

After a few minutes of working, they finally reached the working area of the employees inside the company.

"Here you'll be working along the others. If the boss gives you a job, remember that you're not allowed to decline or you'll not like the consequences." Aly said in a serious tone while Natan gulped due to nervousness

"You may start now" Aly said as she walked away leaving Natan alone.

Just as Aly was away, Natan walked inside  the working area holding onto his sling bag as he felt everyone staring at him. He awkwardly sat on the sit with his name on it and started working.

After a few hours of typing stuffs in the computer, everyone around him started to stand up and walk outside. This confused Natan as he awkwardly asked the guy beside him why everyone is walking out.

"Hey mister... Uhmm.. May I know why everyone is walking out?" Natan asked with confusion.

"You're the new guy arent you? Well you see its already lunch time so everyone is in a hurry to eat since time management here is really strict." The guy said in a friendly tone.

"Is that so? Thank you.." Natan replied with shyness as he too, stood up and fixed some of his stuffs.

"Wanna go together?" The guy asked Natan

"Uhmm... Sure.." Natan said as he smiled awkwardly.

"My name is Xander, whats your name?"
Xavier asked as they walk towards the cafeteria.

"Natan... Nice to meet you." Natan replied with a small smile on his face.

*??? Pov*

"Ah... My dear already made a friend I see. Still as friendly as before. Well that guy better stay as a friend only or else."
The white haired man said as he kept watching the ice cream headed man in the shadows while walking with his new found friend."

(Short chapter ->-. I promise I'll try to be active despite my pending schoolworks and personal problems. Thank you for reading :33)