"Nova killed her bestfriend?" part 3

Nova was watching Colleen and Luna walk past her while laughing.

Nova:- Does colleen have a crush on her....No? Right...? (Sighs)

Suddenly kaylee comes out of nowhere

Kaylee:- Maybe he does. See the way he looks at Luna? (Looks at Nova with a slight smirk)
Nova:- What..?
Kaylee:- And so might Luna also like him back (laughs)
Nova:- who told you that?? (Angry)
Kaylee:- You know I'm close with Luna, So she told me once. (Smiles)
Nova:- what? (Shocked)

Nova was really stunned but later she went home cause Colleen and Luna weren't coming back,

Nova:- (to herself) So..Luna likes him..? Why...why...How can it be possible...how...(Throws a pillow away)

The next day Nova called Luna to the school rooftop to confront her.

Luna:- Why did you call me here, Nova? (Confused)
Nova:- (looking dull) Of course there is a reason...why are you so close with Colleen?
Luna:- what? Ohh no no no it is not like that-
Nova:- Really? Then what is it? You have a crush on him too?
Luna:- (shocked) excuse me? Nova! How can you say that...of course not..
Nova:- is that so? (Still looking pale) Then why were you hugging him yesterday? (Shows her a picture of them hugging)
Luna:- How did you get that? But listen, we were... discussing about something and i was doing him a favor that's why he- (gets cut of by Nova)
Nova:- LIES AND LIES! COME ON! WHAT FAVOUR WERE YOU DOING HIM??
Luna:- Trust me... You will find out today, okay? Just trust me! Don't be mad (looks at her)
Nova:- I don't know....but I feel like getting the biggest betrayal from you...You knew I liked him still you tried to hook up with him? (Really angry)
Luna:- IT IS NOT LIKE THAT! who even gave you that picture? I know you won't stalk me!
Nova:- IT DOESN'T MATTER! YOU BETRAYED ME!

Nova was really mad on this situation, so mad that she lost control of her actions...She pushed Luna off of the Rooftop..