"regret and grief" part 4

Nova was too quick to make her actions which is why she did the unthinkable.. After she looked down the rooftop she saw that Luna was on the ground in pain, covered in blood. Nova regretted her actions more than anything she did in her life but she can't change them..
A teacher passing by noticed that someone fell from above and came to check when he found Luna on the ground, He was way too shocked and in horror. He asked her "How did you fall??" Luna wasn't really able to speak with her condition but she forcefully replied "I-I F-fell fro-from th-the rooftop". The teacher immediately called the ambulance and Nova came down being the guiltiest person. She pulled Luna in her lap and was begging for her to not leave her, "please please don't leave me... I'm so sorry... I'm sorry...I made the biggest mistake... please" said Nova. Luna couldn't really speak but looked at her with teary eyes trying to speak her last words. ...Luna held Nova's cheeks with her hand and used all her strength to say "Take care of yourself and live a good life, don't worry about me". That's when she took her last breath. Nova couldn't stop crying and she kept shaking Luna hoping she would wake up. A minute later the ambulance arrived and everyone took her to the hospital but...the doctor announced her death. Nova was completely in shock and guilt that she fainted. Some people took her to the Emergency room cause her condition wasn't good. After Nova woke up she saw her parents beside her crying. "Luna is alive right?" Being Desperate Nova said. Her mom hugged her tightly not saying anything. "Answer me mom" said Nova while crying roughly.

At the funeral of Luna, Nova was in too much guilt to even show up while she had been crying for days. Her parents took her there and she looked at Luna one last time crying silently and telling her to wake up. "Please wake up... please".
Luna's parents were devastated in grief and pain. They didn't know anything about how this happened to their child, although they wanted answers about it.