"the dream" part 6

After the investigation of police they announced that Luna's death was unintentional and she died cause of falling off the rooftop and it wasn't a murder. Nova didn't really had the courage to expose herself as she wouldn't be able to face her parents anger. Nova kept her silence suffering from inside but Colleen was there for her throughout her hardest and started dating too. But at the end Nova never told anyone that she killed Luna, it was only inside her. After a exact year of Luna's death, Nova had a dream.

Throughout the dream Luna was walking towards Nova and Nova was crying seeing her again.

Nova:- Luna...?
Luna:- Hey.. It's been a while (slightly smiles)
Nova:- Are you alive Luna?...(Crying)
Luna:- ey don't cry! (Hugs her)
Nova:- (cries harder) I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...i regret it so much till this day...
Luna:- I know... it's okay! I forgive you of course. It's time to let go of the guilt. What you did was a mistake.
Nova:- How...how can i do that? I Miss you everyday....It hurts so much everyday missing you... please come back to me... please I beg you...
Luna:- I wish..i could come back to you...

Suddenly Luna started to fade away

Luna:- It's time to say goodbye for now. I hope we will meet again..
Nova:- No..no..no please please don't go...Luna! LUNA!

Nova woke up from the dream sweating and crying. "Luna..came to my dream?... Then she looked at the picture of Luna and hugged it tightly. "Please come back to me again... please...i will try to treat you better this time... please"
She slowly fell asleep while hugging Luna's photo. The next day Nova went to the grave of Luna to give her flowers.

Nova:- (looking at the grave) hey Luna... How's it going? Do you miss me? Cause i miss you everyday...
Luna:- of course...I miss you
Nova:- Then come back to me... please please...
Luna:- I want to come back too...but..
Nova:- but?
Colleen:- Babe? Who are you talking too?
Nova:- huh? Colleen?..where did Luna go?
Colleen:- (sighs) you're imaging her again...
Nova:- Why doesn't she return to me...
Colleen:- dead people don't return hon...