Chapter 1: The Rose Arose

<3/1>

The chimes rang. A man was seen showing only his mouth grinning; he was also crying. A rose that was withered is shown. The chimes rang once again. The rose started to glow. As it glows brightly, it also then started to grow. A fireplace was used as a receptacle for the rose, as well as the wind chimes hanging above it. A girl was then shown laying down, beside the chimney. She seemed pale and sick. She also started to glow, slow. The man walks out the room. The girl eventually wakes up; she was all fuzzy and confused.

"Wh-what the... Am I... in a cellar?..."

The girl tried to stand up, but her legs were swollen, exhausted, and weak. She then stumbled, breaking a mug. The noise was heard by the man. The man quickly goes back downstairs.

"Oh, shoot-!" The girl mumbled.

The man was so swift, the girl didn't even notice him. The next thing she knew, she was being hugged. The girl felt she was home. She started to tear up and she didn't even know why.

The girl saw the man's face. He was attractive. He seemed to be a knight but with a crown. She started to wonder if he was a king or a prince.

 She started to wonder if he was a king or a prince

"What..." The girl said.
"Don't worry, Hana. I'm here."
"Wh-Who are you..."
"All you have to know is that I'm your beloved, Hal."

Hal carried Hana to her room.

"Now, rest up, darling. Just call Mrs. Ria if you need any assistance."

Hal walked out the room. Hana was absolutely perplexed of the sudden occurrences.

"I swear, the last thing I remember is that... I was in a garden. Then-!" Hana pondered, but then started to ralph.

Hana rang the bell and called Mrs. Ria. Ria quickly enters the room and helps Hana clean her bedsheets for her.

"Sorry..."
"It's fine, Mademoiselle." Ria said. "After all, when the 21st day of March comes to pass, you and Master Hal will pledge the troth."
"What?! I-I'm getting married?!" Hana ranted.
"Uh, yes. Didn't the Master tell you?"

Hana started to ponder.

"No.. what is actually happening?! Am I really dreaming or what?.. Should I even play along?.."

Hana started slapping herself repeatedly.

"Mademoiselle?!. What are you doing? Are you feeling alright?"
"What day is it?.." Hana asked.
"It's March 1st.." Ria replied.
"What year is it?.."
"I am not certain of what you are asking, Mademoiselle, could you clarify?.."
"Okay, here. Which March 1st is this day?"
"If I recall correctly, it's the 3rd millennium, which means it's the 6th Era." Ria responded.
"So, the months exists but year doesn't... Could it mean that... I've been transported to another world?!."

-Chapter END-