[✗]Franklin - OUT Of the ARMY = He is the OPPOSITE of Loyalty

They will enter to the kingdom before you *do*.
- Jesus of Nazareth.

......

— Reyo: Call me, Charles please.

— Charles: I am in the next carp Reyo - Gets inside -

— Reyo: I will make an assignment to you, it is simple, You will guard my carp at 2 a.m today. Then you can go, I will guard untill 4th... And Shamir come after that.
— Charles : Ok.

....

— Reyo: Place yourself there, I will sleep a bit now. Shamir will be awake; TRUST me I know that HE will be awake.
— Charles : Ok. I know you.
- Reyo: Because you are one and I am one.
— Charles: It's truth.

....

— Reyo: can I sleep?— Charles: ok

— Charles: ok.

....

Haven't you read the Psalms: that from the mouth of the littles comes the best sings to me Jesus of Nazareth.

(between Jesus and me).

----
— Charles: Let Shamir Guard.
— Charles: Ok. Was you with the parables of Jesus in there?
— Reyo: Yes. Go please my partner.
— Charles goes and brings Shamir -

— Reyo: Shamir, I will make now my meditation and praying. Guard my carp, please.

— And Charles well done. Sorry because I sleep too deep.
— Charles: Never mind Reyo, I enjoyed and I even slept a bit as well. Jesus can guard us better.
— Reyo: I am just honest 😔
— Charles: Again Reyo, it's ok.

— Reyo: Please, go and rest as much as you can, you deserve it.
— Charles: ok.
— Reyo: By the way an angel moved my cellphone. So, it's SURE that Franklin is out of this whole camping.

— Shamir and Charles: that is good to know (bouth with their own way to say it)

— Reyo: Perfect. Please... Shamir, stay.
— Shamir: Done. May I see to learn?

— Reyo: Yes, but please, keep guarding your back with the help of Adonai.
— Shamir: Perfect!

.....
"If you were blind, you wouldn't be guilty," Jesus replied. "But you remain guilty because you claim you can see.