A flame turned up by faith

And, after you have suffered a little while, God Himself, the God of all grace who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will restore you and make you strong, firm, and stable.
1 Peter 5:10

...

Today I saw you little kid.

But you didn't notice the enemy... In your preaching, in there you called "the rain" and, my enemy placed a face over me and said:
"It's going to rain"

And I told him:
"That's something that is not regularly predictable and the sun is just over your head, look"

He ... falls... But the worst part. Is that it was Timoty again, and even worst than that, is that the familly of the apostol Paul, was the familly that promoted the unclean, and abominations and many of us, are trying to avoid.

He took his food. And run away... Almost an hour later, rains. Who knows what he did, haha, maybe took a motorcycle and run over all the town as fastest as possible, just to "create what he said".

At the end... Jesus is at my side The Eternal is with the Unknowns.

2nd time I call your attention Timoty; Do not play with God.

Ah... And I know that you like to look for people like Peter, to put them in your side but at the outside you try to appear to be with everybody. I mean, you just don't want to be in one place, but when you are in one, you just contaminate it.

Please, I revoke you satan from Timoty and Paul, also well saying and never forget: Putin, IN THE
name of JesusChrist.

And I will say it again: I Revoke You Timoty and Paul, also to you Putin, in the name of JesusChrist.

Again: We revoke  you abominable persons Timoty and Paul, also you, Putin, in THE name of The Eternal, JesusChrist, our ONLY Lord.

And I revoke your presence from the churches that want to really obey Jesus, amen, and amen. Because you and many Johns are thieves. God hates the thieves, just like Elijah that "was the only one" ..... I mean, God is not a PLAYER God.

Zah... I don't even want to continue writting because, someone that will be even forgot said:
You are doing the same ... "" """ """ Reynald. ¿? 

Really?... Do you want to know what I am actually doing?

I am using my way of working with God, my way of fight. Not with Witchcraft, or Tricks, neither going from one churh to another to criticism.

"Who is asking questions without understanding?"
Cuchao/*

The Unknowns Movement