Chapter Fifty-Five: UhGood

A/N: So sorry for taking a while to update, this chapter was hard to write, as in where to go in this direction. And I wanted to give you guys the best chapter possible and this chapter came out incredibly long, oops.

warning: smut in like the first part.

-

Sukuna's arms coil around you like a snake. Embracing you close to his chest and a little tighter than usual. It's been like this for two days. He would be quiet for most of the day, not even sparing a glance at Yuji. Whenever Yuji walked into the living room and you two were there, Sukuna would stand and walk out of the room.

You're worried about him.

And every time you tried to talk to him, for him to open up to you, you would receive a look from him instead. Telling you to drop it and not bring it up. He'll come to you when he's ready to.

Now, Sukuna rests his chin on the top of your head, aimlessly rubbing your back. The silence is uncomfortable because you want to talk to him but he doesn't. Not just about Tenshi, what could you say to cheer him up?

"....Can we get a pet fish?" You asked him.

Sukuna blinks, taken aback and confused by his answer.

"What?" He asked, now looking into your eyes.

"Well, I figured maybe you think dogs are too much, maybe you're a secret cat lover but I don't know. So can we have a fishy instead?"

"Didn't know you wanted any pets, aren't our future children enough?" Sukuna asked as he freed one arm from his hold around you. Just so he can lean into it. You pretend to think about it and shrug your shoulders. "Hm, you're right, it would be pretty crowded in our home, okay let's not have any fish."

"By your words how many children am I to expect we are having?" Sukuna asked, raising his brow.

"I don't see any more than two babies, I guess 'cause that's what I was used to in my future visions, how many do you want?" Sukuna runs his fingers through your braided hair with a small hum. "Two sounds fine to me," He said, agreeing with you.

"Now it would be just our luck if we got pregnant with triplets," You said, laughing a bit. "Seeing as I can't control that kind of stuff." Then your mind went haywire as the reality and crazy scenarios hit you like a truck. "Oh my God, what if it's four babies!"