Part 2

The three gods and Peter were standing in a store called Home Depot, staring at all of the paint colors.

"Well, what do you want?" Peter asks, hands on hips.

"I don't know, I like purple and gold but I don't know how well that fits into a bed chamber." Ingrid sighs.

"Sissy, they call them 'bedrooms' here," Loki bumps Ingrid with his hip while Thor steps forward to take a light purple color from the wall.

"How about this for the walls?" He shows it to Ingrid.

Peter grabs a darker shade. "And this for the door frames and baseboards!" He smiles and Ingrid returns it. "Oh! We can get a gold bed frame and desk! And gold for the bathroom details."

"Lets get these mixed up and then we can look for beds. Thor takes the colors from Peter and walks to the counter. "Hi, can we get these two colors. Both in gallons." He smiles widely at the young girl working behind the counter.

"Of course, sir. You'll pay for these at the main register." She looked bored and tired. Ingrid quickly brightened her mood for her and she perked up immediately. The goddess smiles at her work, proud to use her powers.

The group walks toward the bed aisles in the store and looks at all of the options. They eventually choose one with birds and flowers on it and tall sides to hang drapes. Next, they choose a simple, but vintage-looking gold desk and put it on the flatbed cart. Thor chooses a gold faucet that has flowers as the knobs. Loki helps Ingrid choose a white makeup vanity with a large mirror.

Next, the quad go to "Homegoods" to get bedding and decorations.

Peter helps Ingrid choose bedding while the gods go to looks for things that Peter call "knick-knacks" The two are chatting, learning more about each other as they search for a suitable duvet.

"So, how do you use your powers?" Peter wonders.

"Just looking at people normally. But i do have to do some whoosh-y hand movements for some stuff. I just looked at the worker in Home Depot to make her happier though."

"I noticed that," He looks over his shoulder to smile at the girl. "It was really sweet." Ingrid smiles and hooks an arm around the taller boy's shoulders. "I like you, you're really nice."

"That's the first compliment I've gotten without a comment on my body." Ingrid chuckles and shoves her curls over her shoulder to look at some of the sheets. She places white silk sheets and pillow cases in the cart and moves on to the duvets. She chooses quickly, picking up a clean white one with purple edges. Peter grabs the matching shams and european sized pillows.

As the two push the cart towards Thor and Loki, Ingrid tosses a thick crochet blanket onto the sheets. Peter and Ingrid catch the two gods in a heated argument over what candle Ingrid would like better. She pushes in between them and smells each before she puts them back on the shelf and chooses one herself. She also gets a few decorations that match the theme of her room including bird book ends and a flower clock. She also gets a comfortable bench for her vanity, a rolly chair for her desk, a rug, and a large mirror for around her room.

When the four are heading back to the compound to drop everything off, Ingrid asks if they can go back to Barnes and Noble for books and some other shops for clothes. Thor pats her on the shoulder and laughs, telling her to ask Nat.

After she leaves the boys to build her new room for her, Ingrid wanders around until she finds Natasha.

"Hey gorgeous, I want some new books and clothes, want to help me?" When Ingrid only gets a glance in reply she continues, "I still have Tony's card," She says in a sing-song voice. Nat leaps up, snatching the goddess's hand and starts to drag her to the garage. Nat hops into a hot pink convertible lambo.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping." She smiles. Ingrid cocks her head and furrows her brow. Natasha rolls her eyes and gestures for Ingrid to get into the car. "It's from a movie. We'll watch it tonight. I need to get to know you so we'll have a girls night after this." She slides aviator sunglasses on and slams her foot on the gas.

A.N Hey y'all! Oh how nice it would be to have Tony's credit card. One can wish. xx -M