Chapter 9 "The Heartfelt"

"What do you mean my father is on your mind?" Rhodler asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"What he means is, Professor implanted a chip in Crewbot's head, so if you want to talk to him, even if your father is far away, you can still talk to him," Kenji clarified, his voice tinged with understanding.

"Father!" Rhodler exclaimed, his heart skipping a beat at the thought of his dad.

Suddenly, Michael emerged from Crewbot's hand and said, "Why, my child? What do you need?" His voice carried a warmth that comforted Rhodler, reminding him of his father's presence.

Once again, memories flooded in, and tears slowy streamed down as Rhodler cried out, "*crying* Father... father, WHAAA!!" and he punched the floor hard, causing his hand to bleed.

"Enough, turn that off," Kenji commanded, his tone firm yet compassionate.

"Don't worry, we'll get justice to
uncle," Clary assured, her voice filled with determination.

"Uncle? That's the first time I've heard her saying that, huh," Dean remarked, his surprise evident.

The siren blared, and it was heard throughout the room.

"Someone's causing trouble again!" Kenji exclaimed, his frustration evident.

"Again!" feeling disappointed "I thought it was over," Dean muttered, shaking his head in disbelief.

Wiping away his tears, while Clary concernedly said, "Wait, he's not in a good condition yet."

"Let's go!" he declared, his resolve unwavering.

As time went on, everything returned to normal, and Miruo never showed up again. They helped many, and their group became famous.

"Trigon! Warriors! Trigon! Warriors!!" as people cheering below.

"I though that name sucks!" Dean remarked, his excitement palpable.

"Not bad anymore," Clary agreed.

"My fellow citizens, I, King Rhodler and my companions, promise to take care of our city, with the help of my comrades, we will maintain peace in the city," Rhodler proclaimed, his voice echoing with authority.

"WHOAA!! HOO!!" as they cheered below, their enthusiasm contagious.

"I thought you didn't like that name?" Dean questioned, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I didn't say that, I just said it sounds ugly," Rhodler clarified, a chuckle escaping him.

"Ehh?" Dean disappointed again.

"Let's go back to the lab," Kenji suggested, eager to get back to work.

"I'm hungry!" Dean exclaimed, rubbing his stomach in anticipation.

In a dark place, Miruo sat down while reading a newspaper.

"Trigon Warriors? *Sigh*, kids." he muttered, shaking his head in disbelief.

The next morning, Rhodler woke up early to make tea, and she also came out and saw him.

"Good morning," he greeted, a smile lighting up his face.

"Huh! Ohh!! (did she see my hair!)" she muttered under her breath, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment and go back to her room.

"What happened to her?" Rhodler wondered, noticing her sudden change in demeanor.