Chapter 3 "The Disaster"

And upon their return, both Rhodler and Kenji started feeling hungry, so they quickly entered and...

"Who told you to use my car?" Michael angerly asked.

"Oh, Professor, Rhodler said he'd take care of explaining."

"What do you mean me?! Do you have evidence?"

(Kenji turned on his recorder on spidy device) "He won't, I'll handle it!"

"You!..."

"I just recorded it to my spidy device, just in case." Kenji said.

"Ah, dad, let me explain."

"You're not allowed to eat, that's clear."

"But dad..."

"Good afternoon, Sir? I'm Dean."

"A new member?"

"Yes, Professor, this is Dean from Dominion Academy. In fact, Rhodler insisted that Dean join us, even though Dean didn't want to."

"Come on son, I'm just kidding , join us while my cooking is still hot."

"I've lost my appetite, I'll just get some fresh air outside."

"Alright, no blaming each other, okay?" Michael asked.

"Is he always like that, Sir?" Dean asked.

"Sir? Professor, others call me that, so you should too."

"Are you Professor Michael?"

"Yes, do you know me?" Michael asked.

"Clary talks about you a lot."

"Is she your sibling?" Michael asked.

"No, she'll be my future." Dean said.

"Oh, you're quite something. Okay, you guys go eat there, I'll just check on Rhodler."

"Okay, Uncle!"

"Uncle?" Michael asked.

Dean and Kenji quickly ate as they were famished.

"Rhodler, aren't you going to eat?" Michael asked.

"Dad, if we come face to face with the dark man, will I be able to handle it?"

"Tsk, what kind of question is that? Of course, you'll handle it, son. I believe in you."

"But, earlier, dad"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Nothing, I just tried to challenge Dean earlier, and when I did the 'Clavius Transformation' thing, you taught me, nothing happened. I also followed your advice to think of possible reasons to increase my presence, but still, nothing happened."

"It's okay, there's plenty of time. You have lots of time to practice and practice until you can do it. Just trust and don't rush. Come on, we might run out of food."

"Okay, dad."

After they ate, they immediately went to Michael's underground lab to practice there.

"Wait a minute, dad, I didn't know you had a lab here. You must have a lot of secrets I don't know about, huh?"

"I just made it now."