Interview (Margot Robbie)

Summary: Y/n and Margot talk about their new movie together with everyone's favourite late-night host, Jimmy Fallon.

A/N

This was a super sweet request, and I loved writing it! Also, Margot's pantsuit is the one from the Barbie movie, which you can see above.

Y/n POV:

"Do you think I look okay?" I ask Margot, turning around to look at the blonde. She is also looking at herself in the mirror as she adjusts her hair.

Immediately, she turns to look at me and smiles, walking over. Her hands reach out and brush a stray hair behind my ear, and she nods her head.

"Yeah, you look amazing, Y/n," She replies, taking in my outfit that matches quite well with her beige pantsuit. It's more of a casual dress, but it still looks nice.

"Aww thanks, you're so sweet!" I tell her, blushing a little at her words. She moves back a little and lifts her wrist, checking the time. I can't see what it says upside down, but I assume it's close to 9: 45 PM.

Our interview starts at 11:35 PM which means they'll want us there for a tech check and rundown at 10:15 PM so that we're completely ready for the live audience to come in at 11 PM and our public entrance at 11:20 PM.

"It's 9:53 PM, are you ready?" Margot asks, dropping her arm and looking back up at me. I nod my head and take a deep breath to steady my nerves because, as usual, they've gone straight to my stomach.

"Uhh, yeah," I decide, my voice a little shaky.

She notices and grabs my hand, squeezing it gently. We make eye contact and hold it for a few seconds, my heart beating faster as we do.

Then, someone knocks on the door, and we both look over at it.

"Hey girls, it's Sasha. Are you both ready to go?" I walk over and open it, letting my manager in and greeting her with a smile.

"Hey Sash, I think we're ready," I look back at Margot to make sure that there's nothing last minute that we need to do but she nods her head, agreeing with my statement.

"Yeah, we got makeup and hair done a while ago, but Jenny and Leah came and reapplied everything for us less than half an hour ago," Margot explains, talking about our hair and makeup artists. Sasha smiles and then beckons for Margot to come over.

"Perfect, then we'll get you guys to move into the room closest to the stage so that you're able to get there right away when they need to check the tech with you and plan your entrance." She explains, starting to walk out the door. We follow her, and Margot's hand slips into mine again, causing me to smile.

"Sounds good, anything else?" I ask.

"Yes, the room I'm taking you to will also be where you guys will wait after the rehearsal right up until your public entrance at 11:20 PM. We have a full house tonight, so the tech team wants to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible." She adds, turning left and taking us down a different hallway.

"Full house, got it,"

We walk briskly in silence for almost a minute before we stop, and Sasha points out the curtain that covers most of what looks like Jimmy's classic stage setup.

"There's the stage. You'll be entering from this side, which is stage right, of course." She explains before turning and swiping her keycard on the door to our left. It opens and reveals a luxurious waiting room with a couch and lots of food along with some alcohol.

Margot and I exchange a glance, and Sasha sighs when she sees it.

"How long after will we be staying?" Margot asks, a suspicious smile on her lips.