Sleepy Girl (Elizabeth Olsen)

Summary: Y/n is filming Age of Ultron alongside Lizzie and the cast, for some reason she can't stop falling asleep on her (secret) girlfriend.

Sorry this is so short but I didn't have too much to write about since it was such a cute, simple, fluffy plot!

Lizzie POV

I stretch my arms out, blinking the sleep from my eyes, and roll to face my girlfriend. Her y/h/c hair is splayed across the pillows and I watch her lips part as she breathes in and out, still off in dreamland. I turn and grab my phone, wanting to check the time so I know how long I can let her sleep in. It's nearly 8 a.m., the time she needs to be up. I sigh and glance between her and the time.

Maybe I should just let her sleep in? I know she hasn't been sleeping well lately and between filming, running lines, and in her case a LOT of stunts I know how tired she is. At the same time though, I know if she wakes up late she'll be stressed and the last thing I want to do is make her even more stressed than she already is.

"Y/n, baby, it's time to wake up," I whisper softly, my hands reaching out to caress her cheeks. She lets out a small whine and rolls away from me. A smile curves upon my lips and I can't help but feel a little bit giddy at the fact that she's my girlfriend. Mine.

We've only been dating for a little over a month now but it still feels so fresh. Even though I feel like I'm already in love with her, but I guess that's lesbians for you. "Darling, it's time to wake up. It's 8 am." I try again, gently rolling her body to face me and moving her head onto my lap. Her eyelids flutter and she sleepily opens her eyes, looking up at me.

"Mmm, you're so comfy," She mumbles drowsily, her arms reaching out to capture my body. I pull her up fully onto my lap and she nestles her head into the crook of my head. "Can I just stay here forever?" She asks jokingly as I run my hands through her silky hair. It's the one thing I just can't get over about her. Okay, that's a lie, there are several things that I can't stop feeling all flustered about, but one of the bigger ones is her hair. It's like the smoothest thing you've ever felt and in the morning it gets all floofy! Just my favorite thing in the entire world.

"Hmm, well you could, but then we'd miss all of our scenes today and probably get fired." I tease, lifting her head so I can give her a good morning kiss. She smiles and places a quick peck on my lips before cupping my cheek and giving me a proper kiss. After a few seconds we pull apart and she stares into my eyes, making me blush.

"As long as I get to be with you, I'll do whatever." If I thought I was blushing before it was nothing compared to how red my cheeks are now, I probably look like a tomato.

"Is that so?" I reply, raising my eyebrows in surprise. She nods her head.

"Of course,"

This girl... Making me feel all soft.

"Well, as much as I would love that, we should start to get up and get ready." I decide, moving Y/n off of my lap and getting up. She jumps up right after me and I turn around to look at her.

"Shower first, second, or together?" She asks with a mischievous grin on her face. I blush and look away.

"You choose," I reply, not wanting to say together out loud. There's dead silence and then strong arms pick me up and start walking towards the bathroom. "Y/n! Put me down!!" I shout, flailing around. She giggles and places me down in the bathroom.

"You said to choose and I decided on picking you up and taking you to the bathroom." She reasons, crossing her arms and smiling at me.

"You're so annoying," I tell her, rolling my eyes. She nods her head and shrugs.