Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up to my alarm playing "Cool for the Summer" by Demi Lovato, my favorite song.
I got up and took a shower and put on an old t-shirt and some shorts. I didn't feel like leaving the house today.

I went down stairs to make some breakfast then went on Netflix and watched orange is the new black. Then I got a text.

From: Sam 💜 - hey you doing anything today?

Sierra - nope. unless having a netflix marathon counts lol.

Sam 💜 - well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach later

Sierra - that sounds fun! how about 5:00?

Sam 💜 - sounds great see you then!

I looked at the clock. 3:30. I had only an hour to get ready. I went to my room and found a solid black bikini, then threw on some high wasted shorts and a crop top. I pulled my hair up into a bun and put on some mascara and lip balm. I checked the time 4:15. I decided to go ahead and leave early. better early than late.
The beach was only a few blocks from my house so I went ahead and walked there. As I approached the beach I saw sam standing at the edge of the water. I walked over and stood bedside him.
"hey" I said
"oh hey"
"the beach sure is beautiful"
"not as beautiful as you"
"what?"
"nothing, um yea it is"
i thought to myself, did he just say what I think he said. no, he couldn't have.
He walked over where he had a blanket laid out on the sand. He pulled off his plain white t-shirt. WOAH. His abs. I stop staring and looked at the water. He took off toward the water so I took off my shorts and shirt and followed him.

This is gonna be fun.

___________________________

Hey guys! sorry for not updating for 2 months. I just wanted to say sorry if this is really bad. this is my first fanfiction so may be pretty boring or have a lot of mistakes.