chapter 2-First meeting

Kunal

To say that I am shocked is an understatement.
Out of the thousand replies,I never thought that her answer would be this that she LIKES me.

Jiya
Oh my god , oh my god
What the hell is wrong with me!!!!
What did I say to him that I like him
I mean I do but I didn't have to say that to him
He'll think of me as a mad person.
Anyways my impression in his eyes is not good.You want to know the reason why??Let's start from the beginning

20 DAYS EARLIER

Jiya Pov

I was getting dragged around in a wheelchair, first emergency department and then orthopaedics.I didn't even look around and was just staring at my legs how swollen they look .
Suddenly my wheelchair comes to stop and black shoes come in contact with my eyesight.They are men's shoes and they look so clean with not a single spot on it.Just then a voice spoke

"What happened?"

The voice was so deep and manly but also sweet like music to my ears. I wanted to see the face of the voice so I looked up and saw the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life,it was like love at first sight ,black hair slicked backed,chiseled jaw and muscular chest. I checked the name written in his nametag and it was Dr.Kunal. I was so lost in admiring him that i forgot the question that he asked.My friend answered for me.

And then when he touched my legs to inspect the injury,a sharp pain shot through my ankle and then only my concentration shifted from him.He told me it looks like fracture but we'll take a x-ray to be sure and I swear I could feel all the blood drain from my face.

But then the answer to his next question of how it happened was more embarrassing.I was debating in my mind that can I  run from here I didn't want to meet him like this.The first person that I have proper crush on and leave a bad impression on first meeting only.How do I tell him that I fell while playing badminton which now looks like resulted in fracture.

Before I could think of anything less embarrassing to answer,my friend again answered for me telling everything in detail of how I fell and cried very much.What could be more worse than this?

Wait she said that I cried.

Oh NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

I forgot how I looked puffy eyes from crying, hair sticky from sweat,my clothes a bit dirty and seeing his clothes and how perfect he looked,I felt like burying myself in a hole.What a first fucking impression.