06 | memories

Damon hovered over the random female he picked up from a bar, his lips attacking hers

Damon hovered over the random female he picked up from a bar, his lips attacking hers. She moaned into his lips, neither hearing the little pitter patter of feet.

"Daddy?"

In a flash, Damon was off of the female and kneeling down in front of his beautiful daughter. He brushed some of her hair back and smiled at her as she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Can I have some water?" She pouted, swaying a little with tiredness. Damon booped her nose before complying with her request.

"Ugh, what a brat," the female on the couch hissed unaware Damon could hear her.

He helped his daughter drink the little water he allowed - he didn't want her wetting the bed again - before grabbing the girl by her throat off of the couch.

"Miliani, baby, close your eyes," Damon called out. The little girl slapped her hands over her eyes as the familiar black veins appeared on her dad's skin. The first time it happened to her she ran crying and screaming that she was a monster.

While it was technically true, Damon had to tell her she was just different than the rest.

He grabbed the female by her neck, compelling her not to scream before he bent down and ripped her throat out with his teeth.

⋆.˚ ☾⭒.˚

"That is not the earliest memory you have," Elijah scoffed, clearly not believing Miliani. She laughed and tucked some hair behind her ear.

"It's true. My earliest memory is when my father ripped out some random fling's neck because she called me a brat," she told him, taking a grape from the pile of food in front of them.

Elijah insisted on it being healthy despite the fact she didn't need to be careful like that, but it was nice having him care. Then again, sometimes the junk food did make her a little lethargic, but she wouldn't admit that to him.

"What about you?" She asked, her eyes shining brightly. "I mean, I know you are ancient but there has to be one thing."

Elijah tossed a grape at her, expecting it to bounce off her cheek, not for her to catch it with her mouth. His lips twitched. "There was this time when Nik was born. Something went wrong with the birth and they just shoved this little mass of skin into my hands. The moment he started crying I panicked and almost dropped him. Luckily, Finn was there to catch him."

Miliani couldn't help the laughs that were escaping her. It was just so amusing to picture. "Oh! There was this one time when my Uncle Stefan got kidnapped and we had to go rescue him. That was fun."

⋆.˚ ☾⭒.˚

Rain poured down on the girl's head as she rushed to the porch, her Dad and Ric going around back. She waited for a moment before knocking. A man opened the door and instantly the tears began.