Sharing Stories

"We're did everyone come from?" Asked TK one day. "What do you mean?" Asked Alter. "Well, we're did everyone live before living with the group. After everyone came back, TK continued to ask, so eventually, everyone decided to sit down and tell, their stories.

(Alter)
I used to live in a group my brother lead. However, after my youngest brother was killed by humans, my brother changed. He put new rules in place and our shiver became more aggressive. I didn't agree with the changes and left.

(Shift)
I lead my group for several years, but it slowly started to fall apart. I realized what was happening, but everyone went their separate ways. I left to look for other mers to join and found Alter and we began traveling together.

(Violet)
My group was rather small. There was a desire for members of the group to breed to increase our numbers. I didn't want to be mates with anyone in our group, but our leader kept pushing me to mate for my attractive features, so I left. I swam away to look for a new place to live.

(Candy)
My group was being hunted by more aggressive mers and cannibal mers because we have a strangely sweet taste and resemble candies. Humans and land monsters would also hunt us. I decided to leave to find a safer place and many others did to, but we all went our separate ways.

(Outer)
I always wanted to see the stars and leave the deep. I wanted to see more of the stars and sky, so I left my group.

(Salt)
My group nearly starved at one point, some even turning on one another. It was getting better, but I left wanting to avoid another similar situation.

(Dance)
I was a rather... stubborn shark. My shiver leader eventually got tired of it and told me to find a different group to deal with. I left after that.

(TK)
I vaguely remember I had a selkie parent, but I don't remember them well or know how I ended up on the raft.

(Fresh)
I was always rather independent and don't really remember my parents or group. I've got to say, it's... nice having a group.

(Spin)
I don't clearly remember my past. I think I got attacked by something at some point, maybe...?

(Red)
Well, I used to be a land monster. I fell overboard and thought I drowned, but woke up like this. I don't know how it's possible or what happened, but it happened.

(Stitches)
I... my past is complicated. I was involved in... tests. My uncle was in charge and he killed my father. I... killed him. I left and the rest is history or complicated.

A lot of people lacked details, but they gave an idea. No one was sure about what could have happened to Red. No one was sure what Stitches was talking about, but she didn't elaborate.

A/N: more details will eventually be revealed