Meeting New Friends

Red and Stitches were taking Spin out to hunting. Currently, they were looking for clams, crabs, and other creatures that could be found on the seabed. Spin proudly showed off his clams to the other two. "Good job kiddo." Said Red. "Nice work." Said Stitches.

"Do you think we'll get anymore mers in our group?" Asked Spin. "Dunno," said Red. "I mean, maybe if we found a mer or mers interested." Said Stitches. They continued talking as they swam back toward the den.

They stopped when they smelled unfamiliar mers. Spin went behind Red and Stitches as they approached. There, was two mers, an angler fish and a bull shark type skeleton mers. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Growled Red. "Sorry, we were just looking to find a group to join." Said the angler fish mer.

They all began talking. They learned Dance, the shark mer, had left his shiver and Outer had been alone for several years. The two met and were looking for a group together, but a the groups they met wouldn't take them in. In the end, Stitches and Red decided to let them stay in a trial basis.

They found Outer was a good navigator and Dance was an excellent hunter, both proving to be good additions to the group. Soon after they met, Dance and Red formed a sort of friendly rivalry, trying to prove themselves better than the other. It was all in good fun though.

Pictures: