Chapter 21-Frosty's Dream

As Frosty drifted into slumber, his mind became a canvas upon which memories painted vivid scenes of his past. In his dream, he was transported back to his childhood, to a time when life was simpler and innocence reigned supreme.

He was just five years old when tragedy struck his family. His older brother, his protector and mentor, was snatched away by unknown assailants. Though Frosty didn't understand the gravity of the situation at the time, he felt the weight of guilt settle upon his young shoulders, as if he had failed to protect his sibling.

Years passed, and Frosty found solace in the competitive world of Cryoball Brawl. He poured his heart and soul into the sport, honing his skills and striving for greatness. But when it mattered most, during the school finals, he faltered. A missed target cost his team victory, and once again, Frosty found himself consumed by feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt.

The darkest chapter of Frosty's dream unfolded as he relived the moment of his own abduction. Taken captive and brought to a place of unspeakable horrors, he bore witness to the unthinkable: his beloved brother being cast into the depths of the Orb by the sinister Ghourien. The sight left him devastated, horrified, and burdened with a guilt that threatened to consume him whole.

Though he managed to escape from the clutches of his captors, Frosty was left with a heavy heart and a fractured soul. The memory of his brother's fate haunted him, a constant reminder of his perceived failure to protect those he loved.

As the dream began to fade, Frosty awoke to the sweet scent of croissants wafting through the air. He rose from his slumber and made his way to the table, where Boxy and Emblue were engaged in lively conversation. Taking his place among them, Frosty ate his breakfast in silence, his mind a whirlwind of conflicting emotions.

Unnoticed by his companions, Frosty struggled to contain the overwhelming guilt that threatened to engulf him. With each bite of his croissant, he felt the weight of his past sins pressing down upon him, a silent burden that he bore alone in the quiet moments of the morning.