Chapter 15-Clash in the Woods

The forest reverberates with the clash of battle as Boxy and his companions square off against the sinister goons of Radiatron. Shadows dance amidst the trees, casting eerie shapes on the forest floor as the two sides prepare for the impending confrontation.

"Emblue, Frosty, let's hit 'em with the Frost-Flame-Fist!" Boxy's voice booms with determination as he charges forward, his mutant form fists wreathed in flames.

Emblue nods, her eyes gleaming with determination as she unleashes a torrent of blue flames from her mouth, enveloping Boxy's fists in scorching heat. Frosty barrels ahead, his massive form rolling like a juggernaut as he delivers a series of thunderous punches, each blow fueled by Emblue's elemental flames.

Meanwhile, Kyo and Friend spring into action, their movements fluid and coordinated as they prepare to unleash their deadly Spike-Surge combo. Kyo's claws crackle with electricity as he unleashes a surge of power, sending bolts of lightning coursing through Friend's thorn-like missiles.

"Spike-Surge!" Kyo and Friend shout in unison, their voices echoing through the forest as their combined attack hurtles toward their adversaries.

But their foes are not about to go down without a fight. The leader of the goons, a menacing Ribbomb with sunglasses and a black hat adorned with a balloon and bomb icon, lets out a sinister croak as it prepares to unleash its arsenal of explosive balloon bombs.

"We've got company!" Boxy shouts, his eyes narrowing as he braces himself for the coming onslaught. "Stay sharp, everyone!"

As the battle rages on, the air fills with the sounds of combat – shouts and cries mingling with the crackle of elemental energy and the explosive blasts of the Ribbomb's balloon bombs. Boxy and his companions fight with all their strength, their hearts filled with determination as they press forward, each blow bringing them one step closer to victory.

And as they unleash their powerful combos, their voices ring out with fierce determination, echoing through the forest as a testament to their unwavering resolve.

"Frost-Flame-Fist!" Boxy, Emblue, and Frosty shout in unison, their voices blending together as they unleash their devastating attack upon their foes.

But the enemy is relentless, their attacks coming fast and fierce as they seek to overwhelm Boxy and his allies with sheer force. Yet, through the chaos and the din of battle, they stand firm, their spirits unbroken as they fight on, determined to emerge victorious no matter the cost.