2

Freen is now 21 years old. An uni student, entering into the last year of her higher studies. Lives with her cat 'Becky' in an apartment nearby.

She befriends her two classmates, Engfa who saved Becky when the car is about to hit it while Freen and Becky are playing.
The other one is Charlotte as she is Engfa's girlfriend.

****

"Becky"

"Becky"

"Becky"

"Where did you go?"

"Becky, I know you are hiding somewhere here. Come out."

"Someone is playing hard, it seems. Fine, don't come. It's sad that I cooked your favourite fried fish, today." Freen said on finding where Becky actually hides.

Freen then sees her cat cutely peeking from where it's hiding but still refusing to come as it doesn't smell or see anything like its owner said. Freen didn't give up, she thought of something and smirked, she continued…

"Mmm, it turned out very delicious. I can't resist myself from eating it, but I'm already
full…maybe it's Faye's lucky day."

Hearing Faye's name, Becky's mind collapses and runs fast towards its owner, meowing before Freen opens the door to move out.

The plate that Freen holding was dropped down and broken into pieces. The cat realised that it had been fooled.

****
Faye

Charlotte's cat, a mischievous one.
Lives with its owner in the upper floor of where FreenBecky stays.

Becky doesn't like Faye as Faye always tries to steal Freen's attention and is so clingy towards her. Not only that…

One day, to do a group assignment, Freen and Charlotte went to Engfa's mansion with their cats Becky and Faye. They leave them  to Yoko to play… The three dudes get busy discussing and doing their part of the work.

Yoko
Engfa's cat, mostly remains silent.

When it's time to leave and take their pets back…everyone is shocked seeing Yoko's
condition.It's highly injured and Becky was blamed for it but it was actually Faye who did it and made It looks like Becky who has done that so to punish Becky, Freen sent Becky to her parents place and the cat is under their care.

Freen didn't talk nor show up in front of Becky for a month but what Becky doesn't know is Freen is always checks up on her lovely cat and comes there to see it secretly from far away.

****

Back to the present.

Becky felt betrayed, sad and angry. She didn't expect that Freen would fool her like this so…she turned the whole room into a mess, things are scattered here and there, Freen's important and favourite stuff were destroyed terribly.

Freen is on the other hand.. tries to catch and stop her cat  but Becky is giving Freen a hard time, jumping from place to place and not getting caught.

"Argh, Becky. I'm sorry, I gave up. Please forgive me. I swear, next time It won't happen and I'll behave well.Now, stop being naughtier, baby." Freen  pleaded in exhaustion.

Becky then stopped with what she was doing and rested on the sofa.

"Thank God." Freen let out a relieved breath and was about to pick Becky but Becky backed away, not letting her owner touch her.

Freen's heart aches. She looked at Becky with regretful eyes who was facing the other side but not her eyes. Suddenly an idea popped up in her mind, she went out to buy Becky's fav fish and returned home a few minutes later…she fried the fish with special toppings of delicious aroma to grab Becky's attention.

"Meow, meowww, meowwww" Becky comes and circles around Freen's foot like a lost kitty.

Freen smiles widely as her plan has now succeeded. She then happily picks up Becky and feeds her the fish she fried.

Becky excitedly had it and fell asleep on Freen's lap followed by the gentle rub hee owner gave on the back of its ears.

****

At night, on the backside of a huge castle, under the shining bright moonlight. A young girl is waiting for someone to show up…

After a minute of waiting, a beautiful woman walked towards her, on seeing her, the young girl ran fast towards and jumped on that woman's front…she clung onto her like glue.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

"I thought you were not coming."The girl started to cry.

"How can I not be, huh!? Stop crying, first. How many times should I say to you not to worry? I'll take care of everything. Don't think much." The woman said, wiping the tears off from the young girl.

"But…"

"Shhh. Don't say anything." The woman stopped her girl in mid and rubbed her thumb against the corner of that girl's lips, slowly moving her lips closer towards hers…

BANG!

Freen  wakes up from her dream hearing a loud noise and was shocked to see….

Will continue...