Chapter 11

Yuvi sneakily walked out of her home, trying not to get caught by her family members. Only when he was finally sitting inside his car did the entirety of the situation hit him.

"Shit man! What the fuck did just happen!?" He muttered face palming himself. They just had sex. And surprisingly it was the best one he ever had, he never got so rough with anyone, he had always been pretty gentle with them. But then again he never got so jealous either and he felt like murdering someone tonight, preferably his fiancee's best friend.

He didn't mean for things to go so far but at that moment all he could feel was intense jealousy and anger. He knew she was provoking him yet he didn't call her out on it instead acted just the way she wanted him to.

Lowering the interior rear view mirror of his car, he admired the hickies once again. He could still recall all her moans and pleadings for him to let her come. The way she dug her nails in his back, the way she sucked on his neck gave him goosebumps just thinking about it.

"Mat soch ab itna Yuvi beta warna junior fir salami dene lag jaega..." (𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒀𝒖𝒗𝒊 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.) He said to himself and backed his car out of there. He sent a quick text to Rishi informing him that he was going straight home now. Once reaching there, he straightened his collar hiding as much as he could. Taking a deep breath he walked inside.

Not a lot of people were there, some were still at the party and most were arranged to stay at the hotels. He directly went to the upstairs sitting area as it had a small bar attached to it and he was in need of a drink or two. He made himself a strong drink and got comfortable on the couch. Just after a sip or two he started to feel suffocating so he opened the top few buttons of his kurta, closed his eyes and rested his head on the couch.

He must have fallen asleep for a while because soon Rishi was entering with Karan right behind him. "Bhaiya ji aap to wapas aana hi bhul gaye, aap hi ka sangeet tha aaj yaad hai ya nahi?" (𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕?) Rishi said making a drink for himself and for Karan as well. Yuvi opened his eyes sluggishly, gave him a look and closed it once again.

"Ye to kahin aur hi naach ke aa rahe hain lag raha hai!" (𝑰𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆.) Karan said and burst out laughing, he even spilled his drink on his shoes and hurriedly kept it on the table.

"Kya matlab?" (𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏?) Asked Rishi making himself comfortable on the couch in front of them.

"Just look at his neck and chest dude!" Rishi leaned forward to have a look as Karan pulled on Yuvi's collar, revealing his entire neck. Yuvi opened his eyes wide and suddenly realised what he was talking about. He slapped his hand away before straightening his collar and closing a few buttons.

"What the fuck!?" Rishi shouted, looking wide eyed at his brother and then all of a sudden clutched his collar and made him sit upright. "Did you fucking cheat on bhabhi?" Rishi was furious and would have punched the hell out of his elder brother too had he not jerked his hands away.

Yuvraj's eyes widened and he looked at his brother in shock. "Don't be stupid! Why would I do that? And why would you even think that?"

"Haan to ye hickies ki barsaat aasmaan se ho gayi kya!?" (𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕?) Rishi grabbed his chin and moved his face right and left to have a better look and Yuvi slapped his hand away yet again.