O6: Fairy

Prince Jongseong released Princess Gwayoung from his arms. "Hello, it's me again." He said with a wink.

Princess Gwayoung's eyes widened when she saw the man who had treated her before.

"Unknown man?"

Prince Jongseong chuckles.

"Is this the girl you said before?" Prince Sunghoon interrupted after stopping his horse.

Princess Gwayoung looked at the two of them with a disbelieving face.

"I think the fairies are helping us to meet." Prince Jongseong said with a sweet smile.

"What? I can't hear you." Princess Gwayoung answered. Though she actually heard what Prince Jongseong said but she just pretended not to hear it.

Prince Jongseong pressing the forehead Princess Gwayoung's using his index finger.

"Why are you getting more beautiful?" He said with a smile.

Princess Gwayoung who was angry because being done like this bit Prince Jongseong's index finger hard.

Prince Jongseong groaned in pain.

"Agkhhh!! Help me Sunghoon!!"

"Hahahaha!" Princess Gwayoung laughed evilly.

"Not only more beautiful, but also more naughty now?" He smirked.

"Go away! You are bad guy, Aaaa! Helpppp!"

Prince Jongseong covered Princess Gwayoung's mouth.

"And also getting noisier." Prince Jongseong laughed then brought his face closer to Princess Gwayoung.

"Stop! I said stop!!"

Prince Jongseong laughed out loud when he saw Princess Gwayoung's face getting red.

"Do you want to spend more time with me? i miss you." He said with a sweet smile.

"I only agreed because I only owe you, that's all."

"Okay, deal!"

Prince Sunghoon and Shine Aeri just followed them from behind.

They walked around the shops, many sellers greeted them warmly. Prince Jongseong suddenly stopped at a shoe store.

"You." Prince Jongseong said as he pulled the sleeve from Princess Gwayoung's shirt.

"Hey!" Princess Gwayoung was quite surprised because her shirt was pulled.

"Try this on." He took pink silk shoes decorated with cherry blossoms and butterflies. Then put it on Princess Gwayoung's feet.

"I think it's suitable for you." He said with a smile.

Princess Gwayoung was just confused to see Prince Jongseong's attitude.

"I hope these shoes will protect your step whenever you go and take you only to good places." He said by staring into Princess Gwayoung's eyes sincerely.

"I don't like to wear pretty things." Princess Gwayoung opened the shoes and wanted to return them to Prince Jongseong.

"I'll buy this." Prince Jongseong said to the seller.

"Why don't you like to wear beautiful things? While you are very beautiful, precious and should be taken care of?"

"You have to take care of yourself." He said while putting the shoes back on Princess Gwayoung's feet.

Princess Gwayoung is very confused why this unknown man is so nice to her. She was walking by herself and she saw a shop selling cosmetics. Then she went inside.