7 (609 words)

Everyone stood around Jeongins hospital bed, seungmin was crying. "Seungmin, he is gonna be fine seriously" Jisung sighed.

"How do you know that?!"

"The doctors said so"

"Fair.." Seungmin sighed while holding Jeongins hand in his.

"Anyway... WHEN DID Y'ALL START DATING?!" Changbin shouted.

"SHH, there are people here too ya know"

"Oh right sorry" changbin cleared his throat and turned back to seungmin.

"So uh... You know when we went to the library not long ago.."

"Yeah?"

"That was our first date.."

"Damn!" Chan looked at jeongin. "I didn't even notice anything"

"Okay, why are you not asking about the fact your first date was at a LIBRARY?!" Minho genuinely looked disgusted.

"Just cuz you perfer cafes, we have different opinions ya know" Seungmin didn't leave Jeongins side even in a argument.

"Whatever"

"One day without an argument would be nice.." Chan rolled his eyes but looked back at jeongin when he made a small grunt.

"Jeongin?!" Seungmin stood up from where he was kneeling and out his hand on Jeongins shoulder. Everyone moved closer towards jeongin to see if he was awake.

"Hm?" Jeongin opened his eyes slowly and seungmin hugged him really hard.

"Omg, what took you so long?!" Seungmin said in a stressed voice.

Jeongin chuckled. "I'm sure it wasn't that long... Right?" Jeongin looked at everyone else who were smiling.

"Not really, although you did give us all a panic attack" Minho rolled his eyes.

"Come on! Don't be like that!" Jeongin laughed. The doctor came in and took a quick examination on him before saying he was okay to leave. They all left the hospital laughing and smiling. Except Minho of course... Han was just watching chan and changbin talking and Felix and Jeongin talking too before he spotted Minho. He risked his life and walked up to him.

"Why are you giving that face huh?"

Minho sighed. "Idk.." He did. The actual reason was that jeongin drunk jisungs drink so he was gonna have to make it again.

"You don't know?"

"Nope"

"Oh"

The silence would have been life threatening if it wasn't for everyone else talking in the background.

"Do you wanna come to my cafe again? You didn't get to have that drink.."

"Oh so that's what your moaning about" he laughed "okay, I will"

---------

They reached chans house, changbins house, then Felix's, then seungmin and jeongin were both going into Jeongins house. Jisung and Minho reached the cafe and went in. Minho just went behind the counter and started to make the ice latte quickly. Jisung took a seat at one of the two seated tables, Minho eventually came over with the iced latte. "Take it" he put it on the table before sitting down on the other seat opposite him.

"A lot happened today huh?" Jisung wanted to start a conversation.

"I guess"

I guess? That's all he's gonna say? Wow... He is really boring... I have to say this ice latte is really good though...

"This latte is really good"

Okay... He likes it... That's good... I guess... Ugh... Why do I even care?

"Thanks" Minho replied. Things were awkward the whole time when they were sat down.

"Do you have any biscuits?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah" Minho stood up and came back with a plain biscuit. Jisung finished his latte and took a bite of the biscuit.

"This is also really good" Jisung finished the cookie and waved goodbye to Minho before going back home. Minho sat there for a couple of seconds thinking to himself.

He eats like a squirrel... Why was it kinds cute...

---------------------------------------------

EXTREMELY late update... COMPLETELY forgot bout this book tbh.. Sorry yall