5 (701 words)

"Finally, we're here!" Felix said excited. Jisung looked at the restaurant, it was a pretty basic restraunt, it was pretty busy though. Luckily there was a spare table available.

"There is a table over there!" Jisung pointed and a free one, dashed over there and sat down. Felix and Jisung on one side. Changbin, Chan and Minho on the other (they are basically squished)

"Can you seriously not move over?" Minho was completely squished in the corner against the window.

"No, I'll fall off the seat" Changbin was very close to falling off the edge. "Maybe if Jisung-"

"No, Jisung is NOT sitting there" Minho cut him off instantly when he heard 'Jisung'

"Anyway.... What do y'all want to order?" Jisung finally spoke up when things went silent.

"Idk" Chan shrugged. "I already ate"

"And your saying this NOW?!" Felix glared at Chan and squinted his eyes.

"Uh.... Yeah?"

"We're leaving" Felix stood up and walked away from the table. "You guys coming?"

"Oh... Uh sure..." Jisung stood up and followed Felix, he shrugged at everyone else who was still squished. Minho took the opportunity while everyone was squished to push Chan so Changbin would fall off the edge of the chair.

"OW?! WHAT THE HELL?!" Changbin stood back up and walked over to Jisung and Felix since he was up. Chan and Minho finally stood up and walked out of the door all together.

"So that was pretty quick... And useless..." Jisung looked at Felix. "Why did we leave anyway?"

"Chan already ate, so there was no point"

"Well... Ok then..." Jisung turned back to face towards where he was walking. Chan and Changbin were talking again. But this time, Felix, Jisung and Minho were not. Jisung wanted to talk to someone but obviously Felix wasn't in the mood. So it was Minho or nothing. "Hey uh... Minho?" Jisung walked a bit closer to Minho as there was a gap between them before hand.

"What?" Minho didn't look at him, but at least he answered.

"You wanna idk talk?" Jisung asked feeling a bit awkward.

"About what?"

"How about we get to know eachother?"

"I hate that idea, but what else have I got to do?" Minho sighed.

"Okay... You start"

"No, it was your idea, you start" they were now looking at each other, Felix took a peak over to see what was going on.

"No, you start, idk what to say!"

"I wasn't prepared with questions!" They started shouting at each other now, drawing attention from people walking past. Changbin and Chan turned around to see them so close to each other but with an intent of murder in their eyes (specifically leeknow)

"YOU WANNA FIGHT AGAIN?!" Minho was full on shouting, it hurt everyone's ears, even Jisungs.

"SURE" Felix stepped in between both of them before they could fight. He didn't say anything and kinda just glared... ᴀᴛ ᴍɪɴʜᴏ

"Oh... Hi...." Minho backed away slowly, not wanting to get hit by Felix. Felix wrapped his arm around Jisungs jaist and pulled him close.

"Don't you touch my Jisung, he is mine" Felix looked at Minho, right through his soul. For some reason Minhos eyes darted to Felix's hand around Jisungs jaist. It made him angrier and he isn't sure why. Chan and Changbin noticed this, they were extremely confused on everything that is happening and the fact it is happening so quickly. Minho slowly looked up to Felix, looking him dead in his eyes.

"C-can yall stop fighting? Please?" Chan didn't move or step in, just tried.

"Oooooo" the crowd pulled out their phones and started recording them.

Minho stepped closer to Felix, so they were about 1 foot away from each other. Felix pushed Jisung behind him.

"Let me ask something..." Minho started.

"Sure, but don't make it useless, otherwise I will shove it back down your throat" Felix threatened.

"Why did you touch Jisung like that?"

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update y'all. Been busy with homework, school and family business lately. Also sorry for it being short, I need to go somewhere soon and only have time for a short update.

Also to that one person who voted for this story, I appreciate you :)

Also kinda feel c.ai vibes from this, maybe I use it to much that I've started to write like it to... Oops