Chapter 14

Suddenly America broke the silence. "Have yall ever thought about becoming a wall?"

"What the hell America are you high?" Canada asked while Russia just sat there and chucked. Canada was confused and looked at Russia then back at America. "Or are you confused?" Canada added.

"No to both of those. Just wondering what it would be like to be a wall. No responsibilities just wall."

"You dont even have responsibilities, America, youre not trusted with anything, not even your damn kids." Russia said as America looked down and made a grunting noise.

"Yall are no fun." America groaned Canada and Russia just snickered. "Okay buddy" Russia laughed. America just rolled his eyes.

"Ya roll your eyes like that they'll get stuck like that." Canada said while America stuck his toungue at Canada and Russia as they both rolled their eyes. "God hes so childish. But hes so.." Russia thought. "No what the hell is hate his fuckin guts. But.. No shut up dumbass." Suddenly the power went out, no warning just kapeowchaow then, no lights!!! America screamed like a girl obviously, Canada just jumped a little at the sudden loss of light. America ran up and hugged Russia thinking it was Canada.

"What the hell are u doing." Russia said in a low stern voice. America obviously screamed.

"Holy shit-! I thought you were Canada my bad." America let go of Russia and hugged Canada he was being dramatic but Canada just hugged him back like the good brother he is, even though he knew if he hugged America first America would push him away like the little brat he is.

"What happened to the lights?" America asked, his voice trembling a bit. "God hes so dramatic for no damn reason." Russia thought.

"Because the boogie man is gonna come and eat you." Russia said with a chuckle. America screamed and hugged Canada tighter, Canada stood there hugging America back and laughing. "Oh wait no i think its the ghost of my father." Russia said laughing harder. America screamed louder and hugged Canada tighter, Canada tried pushing him off cause he couldn't breathe he was laughing so much he forgot to breathe (real i forget to breathe all the time) Canada eventually pryed America off and convinced him that there might be a problem or something. America calmed down and say there. They all just sat there in silence.

"Guys I think im gay." America admitted. "We know." Canada and Russia said in unison "Were not dumb, you act gay." Canada added. "And look gay." Russia finished.

"Wow yall are mean." America said with a pout tone in his voice. "Yall are gay too." America added with a smirk, they obviously couldn't see it but still.

"Nah im not." Russia said

"Yah same." Canada added.

America rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I see the way you look at me Russia." America said while chucking.

"W-HUH?" Russia stuttered he was blushing A LOT. Canada just stood there not knowing what to say.

"Yeah!" America said confidently, Russia continued blushing when the lights came back on. (Ironic ikr >_<) The two countries could see Russia's red ass face.

"SEE I FUCKIN TOLD YOU!" America yelled.

"NO I DONT LIKE YOU!" Russia yelled back.

"YOUR FACE SAYS OTHER WISE!" America yelled with a sly grin stuck on his face. Russia didnt even know how to defend himself.

"Yeah Rus, your face is hella red dude." Canada said randomly deciding to join the conversation. Russia stood there with a red face. He thought of excused but couldn't think of anything.

"Fine. I like you dumbass." Russia said in a low voice it wasnt very clear but America and Canada knew.

(YALL SORRY FOR POSTING THIS LATE I WAS GONNA POST IT ON SUNDAY BUT GOT BUSY AND I WANTED TO ADD SOMETHING ELSE. SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT IM HELLA BUSY)