chapter 9

"Kookie hyung, you always come to the station and say that you came to meet Yoongi sir, while you spend the whole day looking at Taehyung sir," Beomgyu asked Jungkook.

Five of them, including Beomgyu, Taehyun, Kai, and Soobin, were watching Taehyung meeting a girl through binoculars behind the bushes near the slum area. They had covered themselves with leaves to camouflage, but that didn't work at all.

Jungkook looked at him. "You focus on his lips. Tell me what he is talking to that girl about," he ordered, smaking Beomgyu's head who is best at reading lips; it's his quality.

"Well, had I been the case that I were outsider  , I would think it's not Yoongi sir you like, but it's Taehyung sir," Taehyun shared his thoughts. Jungkook didn't look at him, still focused on the girl being too touchy with Taehyung. He fisted the binoculars and snickered.

"Kai, put some leaves in Taehyun's mouth so he shuts up," Jungkook ordered, to which Kai gathered some leaves and forced Taehyun to eat them.

"Why are we following Taehyung sir like this? It's wrong, let's not do this," Soobin said finally. He is the only one with principles.

Jungkook took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello, Yeonjun, come and handle Soobin," he shut the phone then, his attention on Taehyung and the girl.

"What are they talking about?" Jungkook asked.

"Taehyung, why do you hang out with that jungkook  boy  nowadays?" Beomgyu said, relaying the dialogue between them.

(Italics are of the female, and straight of Taehyung, according to Beomgyu.)

"Baby, please don't misunderstand," saying this, Beomgyu gasped loudly, gasps from others also heard, while Jungkook's heart was on fire now.

" Honey , I don't like you  hanging  out with that ugly boy when you have me?"  Beomgyu put his hand on his lips in shovk while other gasped looking at jungkook who was gritting his teeth in anger .

"Of course, baby, you are the most beautiful in this world, my beautiful princess," Beomgyu said, looking at Jungkook with wide eyes, gulping because Jungkook was sure going to kill someone; his eyes showed this.

Jungkook instantly stood up in anger, huffing, breathing heavily. He had his fists clenched, he threw the binoculars, and went away, leaving the kids (TXT) there.

"I can't believe Taehyung sir had a girl under our nose," Kai said with a wide-open mouth.

"He has not," Beomgyu said, cleaning his clothes of the dust and leaves.

They all looked at him in confusion, except Soobin, because he was taken by Yeonjun a few minutes ago.

"What???", he looked at his friends and then continued " Taehyung sir is always giving us a lot of work and scolding us throughout the day. It's my revenge on him," he said proudly.

They all looked at him with widened eyes.

"Kookie hyung is a scary wife. Just wait and watch, tonight is going to be hell for Taehyung sir, hahahahah," he laughed like a villain.

**********.
Don't forget to comment .