chapter 1

"We all have to find the gang behind  the recent drug scandal. It is found by our  inner reliable  sources ,that this gang is organising the gambling in the slums , so  I want all of you to go and find out the cluprits , on the  ground , under the supervision of Superintendent of police Mr Kim Taehyung " orderd the chief superintendent of police Min yoongi to the group of police officers standing in front of him in a proper line, among  them was standing Kim Taehyung with his poker face .

" Yes sir ", all of them shouted while saluting their senior .

Soon the cars of police officers reached the slum area without sirens, not to alert the individuals living there .
.
.
.
.
.

" Yeonjuni , stop it, your friend came after 5 years and instead of spending time with me you are sitting here with all these old uncles , watching over them ", a boy complained  boringly with a pout

" Kookie , I have to watch over these oldies otherwise all of them will be under arrest . My neighbours do know how to piss me off , instead of going around and enjoying my day with you I have to watch over them ," yeonjun said sadly while peeking at the temporary house made of roofing sheets ,where some people were gambling , males  in their undershirts and trousers / shorts  , some uncles' undershirt rolled up till their ribcage ,showcasing their bolated fatty abdomen , because they felt heat rising in the hot summer day.  Some aunties fanning themselves with newspaper ,while fighting among themselves for some tickets for gambling , 1 standing fan , placed in that area that was not enough to cool down the temperature and outside two boys standing watching over those people.

" Why can't they stop gambling, every now and then they are in police station",jungkook asked rather complained.

" Its the only source of income for them kookie , it's like this in these slum areas", yeonjun answered.

" Uncle didn't leave gambling , even after you got a part-time job ", jungkook spoke .

" He is addicted I guess ", yeonjun answered .

" Kookie , I think I need to use washroom , watch over them and if you suspect something shout CODE RED and run away from police okay , make yourself safe first ", yeonjun advised the younger who gulped and nodded .
.
.
.
.

" When will you come yeonjuni ", jungkook waited while biting  his nails looking at the way his friend went .

Soon he heard  someone from the road side scouting " CODE RED ", Jungkook panicked , police was here.

" CODE RED, CODE RED , CODE RED ", he shouted so that people in that room could listen and soon the people started running here and there . Jungkook put on his mask and ran away, he didn't know the area,he ran and ran but he was not aware  that he was running towards the main road where the cars of police were standing. 

Kim Taehyung was sitting in his police car with his sunglasses, in his fitted black uniform and his resting poker face , he took off his glasses and opened the door of his car.

On the other side jungkook was running while looking behind for any threat and while running he collided with a car , when he looked ahead , he saw he collided with a POLICE  car and because of it,the police office who was in his way to get out was sandwiched between the car and the door of car. Their eyes met, jungkook's eyes widened with fear. 

In panic he pushed the door of the car so that the officer couldnt come out of the car and the police officer was pushing the door out to get out of it. When jungkook thought he is not powerful than the man in front of him , he left the door and ran in opposite direction towards  narrow  streets.

" Hey you,  stop ", Taehyung shouted at the boy , he ran after him , he guessed that  the small boy  might be one if the gamblers or supporters .

Both of them in the streets running ,jungkook had no idea where he was running to, he was squealing in fear in between , " oh God yeoni , what  did you put me in ", he cursed his friend while running, untill he found the police officer running close to him .

The officer grabbed him by his arm and dragged him towards himself and tried to get the mask off the other from his face . Jungkook panicked , they kept fighting , jungkook pulling away his face and in that moment Taehyung's hand touched  something that he should not touch and then both froze , Taehyung gulped looking in the eyes of others with bewilderment , his face expressing that he is scared, his one  hand still on Jungkook's breast cupping it perfectly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Soon the whole slum area filled with the shouting sounds from jungkook.

" I ....i ...am sorry , I didn't", Taehyung panicked and started sweating, retracting his hand from the breast of the younger  .

" HE MOLESTED ME ", jungkook shouted again .

" Look I am really really sorry , i  really didn't mean to ", taehyung tried to make the younger understand

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Jungkook shouted again , he was doing it purposely so that the handsome police officer leaves him

And his planned worked .

Taehyung thought all of these people  will think that he actually molested the younger so he thought leaving from there will be best option .

" I am sorry again ", taehyung said and ran away from the younger .
.
.
.
.
" Phew , thanks lord, ", jungkook thanked his god.

" That meanie got the golden chance to touch my koobies , it was meant for my husband ", jungkook cupped his swells  and pouted while talking .