chapter 3

What formalities do I have to do to get all of them out ", jungkook asked soobin .

After  all the formalities were done , jungkook , yeonjun and the residents of slums were standing outside the police station .

The ladies sat on front of police station and started sharing money they got from gambling .

Yeonjun facepalmed .

" Seriously  minutes ago you were  released , get up and go home ", he pulled up the ladies.

" Kookie , I will come back after sending them home, let's head to eat something at " argon xenon neon ", after that .

" Oh yaaa, I missed  their food and I missed green too ", jungkook said in  excitement .

" Kookie ", jungkook hear a voice from his behind and he turned to see his crush

" Yoongi hyung ", jungkook squealed in happiness .

Behind yoongi , Taehyung was standing watching the interaction.

" What are you doing here ", yoongi asked the younger

"And when did you come back from Japan ", he added .

Jungkook blushed for literally no reason , he couldnot stop himself from smiling , taehyung was observing all of this with his sharp eyes and poker face.

" Let's sit yoongi hyung and talk ", jungkook proposed with his blushing cheeks.

" Yes let's sit ", yoongi said while leading the younger to the area attached to the police station with bench and table  , it was the place made for the officers to sit and eat . Taehyung was still watching them.

( This is the layout of the police station and the garden area for eating , just after this eating area is the road )

Yoongi and jungkook talked alot and caught up with their lives, jungkook was feeling like he was on cloud nine , he liked the elder from the day he  saved his cat from the accident 5 years ago , but  on the next day  he had to go to Japan for studying purposes  and now he is back and he is thinking of telling his hyung about his feelings.

" Well hyung who is the other police officer here ", jungkook asked 

" There are alot kook , whom are you implying ?", yoongi asked.

" Hyung , the one who is tall and is strong and has this  handsome  perfect face , perfect  nose , jawline as sharp as knife ,  slim but toned body ", jungkook asked the elder, while thinking about the macho man  .

" Oh that is kim Taehyung, he is superintendent of police here ", yoongi smirked looking at the younger who didn't notice it .

" Well bitches , get a side , queen is here", yoongi heard the voice he was dying to hear since morning, he looked at the road that was not even 2 miles away, a small cute boy emerged behind the car , fixing his black sunglasses walking like a queen, head held high ,  beomgyu holding his phone , taehyun holding his files , Kai holding his tablet  , three of them acting like his devotees .

" Kookie , I think I will leave now , emm I have alot of work you know ", yoongi said while standing up form his seat  abruptly .

" Okay ",jungkook said and dived into eating his noodles like a pig again . .

" Take my bag you peasant ", the same queen boy ordered Taehyung

Taehyung rolled his eyes  " may I know the reason why detective  Park Jimin came here to grace us with his noble presence " he asked .

" Have a very interesting case to discuss with the chief , ", he said while checking his nails.

" He is newly transferred and you both are getting along already ", taehyung  asked his bestfriend .

" He is good with his job ", Jimin answered to which taehyung nodded his head

Yoongi watched the two interacting , he hastily approached the duo

" Good afternoon Mr park " he wished the self obsessed younger .

" Afternoon  chief, i have got an interesting case in my hand , let's discuss", he said and both disappeared in the police station .

Taehyung looked at the pig eating the noodles while making  surping sounds and eating like no tomorrow on the bench , a small smile plastered his face , while crossing his arms
.
.

.
" Superintendent of police , hmmmmm", jungkook talked to himself while taking the wrappers with him to put them in the trashcane  at the threshold of park .

" Feels like I really  didn't choose a wrong person to touch my koobies  "

he said while putting the trash in the trashcane as soon as he put the lid of the trashcan down he was startled to see taehyung standing in front of him glaring at him .

He jumped back frightened by sudden impact , the elder came like a ghost, out of no where

" You frightened me ", jungkook said while putting his hand on his heart.

" Frightened and you ?" Taehyung questioned while still glaring, his teeth clenched .

" Running away from the police and decieving them is more frightening , he added

Jungkook panicked but masked it in a  jiffy of seconds

"What run away, Mr. Police? I don't know anything."

He asked the elder while blinking his eyes trying to act innocent but Taehyung knows all the tactics of the younger .

"You don't need to act .I know you are the person whom  I caught from the group of gamblers  " taehyung accused the younger while gritting his teeths

"Caught what Mr police ",

jungkook asked while blinking his long lashes , innocently pouting .

"Well caught ~" Taehyung said but stopped mid sentence and cleared his throat , knowing damn well what this son of demon meant .

"So where is the evidence???
Hey! If you don't have any evidence, police shouldn't accuse the citizen" jungkook announced while checking his nails

"No need to ask for evidence.
Because the evidence is very small" , Taehyung said while glaring at the younger.

Now the younger was offended,  his eyes shot open. He  can't take any insult on koobies .

" I won't admit!" ,younger announced with  frown on his forehead, he was on defence mode

" You want to catch whoever, I don't care.But what's for sure is I am not small" the younger said while pouting angry  .

" De Niel is the river in Egypt ", taehyung mocked the younger .

"I can prove it!" He said and stepped forward towards the elder , the elder moved backwards and soon they both were moving around the trashcane

"You want a proof  or not?
Come!- Jungkook said while still approaching the elder

" Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop it right there! Stop!" Taehyung said while panicking

"Why? You don't want a proof  anymore?

So sorry that I won't get to see front page news.

Police molesting beautiful boy in front of the police station during day time."

Jungkook said while now standing straight looking at the elder

" You don't want to touch! Then don't touch, but don't call me small ", the younger glared at the elder and moved towards the opposite direction .

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
Tell me you are liking the story or not.