A Royalty Party PT1

Hello again, And Welcome to this book, I decided to update and write on this book again because, Well, I feel like this book has potential because it literally holds the #1 in the "dreadnought" ranking, Which is honestly really cool, Anyways, Enjoy this chapter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 10:31AM
Date: May 31 1939
Location: Kiel, Ironblood (München's Ship)

Narrator's POV

Its been a few months since München's major refit and well, He looks pretty much like a new ship, every single equipment the german ship used to have has been removed and replaced with newer and more advanced parts, His hull was also slightly extented and
Its another Wunderfall day in Ironblood, Well, It pretty much is. The world is at peace, everyone is doing okay.
.

.

.

.

.
Well... Hopefully that is

Currently, München was docked a few hundred meters away from the main docking area's

Currently, München was docked a few hundred meters away from the main docking area's. Why?

Well. The Day is finally here

You might ask, What do you mean the "day" you might ask? Well, its the Anniversary Day of The Battle of Jutland.

Müchen was actually docked away from the dock for a reason, You see, During this time, Müchen's ship was supposed to let out of its mooring's, Sail to the general area to where the battle took place and fire 11 salvoes, Each salvo represent's a sh...

Müchen was actually docked away from the dock for a reason, You see, During this time, Müchen's ship was supposed to let out of its mooring's, Sail to the general area to where the battle took place and fire 11 salvoes, Each salvo represent's a ship losed on the german side of the battle.

But Müchen isnt the only one who participates in this event

There are two other kansen from the same Era as München that have survived up until this point despite having their ships lost.

Those are the fellow german battlecruiser's Lützow and Seydlitz. Both of were survivors of Jutland,